Reviews for Yahtzee
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww that was the sweetest thing! :D I loved it!

Much love!
ickaren chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Very sweet story about new beginnings and fresh starts. I am so glad I found it!
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
About 42 years ago my sister bought a yahtzee set while living in Norway. We've been hooked on it ever since. We don't play much now but we usually take it with us on holiday where we have held the All Madeira Yahtzee Contest and the like. I could have kicked Rose for making Edward think that Bella was her wife not her sister but it looks like it will all come right in the end. I'm hoping Bella and Edward will soon be shouting, Yahtzee! I doubt they'll tell Mike about it though.
ilovealion chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Thanks for reminding me about this story. It was great. Your pink octopussy comment was hilarious.

I hope you plan to write again. This was a treat, sweets.
radar1230 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this one shot. It was so nice to see you writing.

Love it!
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hilarious!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I loved this. This was an amazing one shot. Great job on this.
dlhk chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Yay! That was fantastic. I loved it. It totally took my mind to better places, but I didn't have the energy to review last night. I loved that Edward thought Bella was gay. I loved the whole yahtzee thing with mike, and I'm so glad you brought Emmett there. I was worried we would be left without any hope for them. I really need more, though. Like... I desperately, painfully need more. ;) so if you feel so inclined... Even one more chapter would be spectacular. Like a mini novella? Haha. I try, I try. Love you. Thanks for the rec. I enjoyed it. You write so beautifully. -mommyofboth
jilburfm chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Reading this makes me wish that you wrote pregfic every day :-)

I can't wait to read all the entries! Thanks for hosting this contest again!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Excellent story! I really enjoyed how you told it in Bella's non-pregnant POV. I almost thought she was going to end up preggo the following new year's as a ha-ha to her.

Great writing! Loved your little details like The Newt and the ridiculous story of him in HS. Lololol. Glad to see you are back writing, working through that writer's block.
Melolabel chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Very cute.
carebear309 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Cute :) I enjoyed it! Any chance of a continuation?
twilight mom and fan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Love it!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was such a great story! I really enjoyed it and was hoping it was a two shot or longer! Your prompts were funny and now I want to do the contest. I am glad you shared this! Thanks it was funny and sweet and cute! All around perfect! Have a wonderful weekend!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
love this...so well written... wish you would reconsider and write some more...I'm sure these characters have more to say...:)
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »