Reviews for Yahtzee
majose chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I've missed your writing so much!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love, love, love this one-shot! Thank you for sharing it!
gitgit chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
loved it:)

i absolutely lovedit :)
raeb2008 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was fantastic! Ive missed your writing, so it was great finding this in my inbox! I loved the banter you had going on throughout the story. Im the mum of 3 & appreciate a well written labor n delivery scene! Lol. Thanks for sharing this with us, I really enjoyed reading it! Rae
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Very cute! I want to know who Edward's brother is.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I loved this! Thanks for sharing it.
Tavitha chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love this story for so many reasons! Mike and the Yahtzee story being among my favorites...I have always loved your Emmetts. In fact the only thing I didn't like was that it ended :-)

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I enjoyed this! It was funny and sweet. I loved the twist of Rose telling Dr Cullen that Bella and she were partners. Mike added to the mix. Loved what you did with the word Yahtzee! LOL! I hope Edward got that recording! Hope your muse keeps singing to you...she did good here!
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hey, I liked very much your story it was like a rollercoaster, not a huge one but indeed rollercoaster. And please, please do tell me that it'll have a continuation, please.

annaharding chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
The whole story was cute, but the story about Mike and Yahtzee was priceless!

Good luck to Emmett, trying to get back into Rosalie's good graces. Good luck to Bella, trying to come out of her shell.

Thanx for the reading fun! I truly enjoyed this story!
vbmom45 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You have no idea how surprised and excited I was to see your name in my inbox. Ya know how everyone drools over their first writer who sucked them into twific? Well, you were my first and reading this one-shot reminded me how I got sucked into to all this in the first place.

Hope your writing mojo sticks because I'd love to read more from you. Adorable story, this one.
katmom chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Always a joy to see your words!

dinotopian chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Thank you!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Seems to be a lot of potential for these couples. Would be interesting to read more of them and to have an ending for your other story. Thanks for your work.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hysterical... loved it very much! Thanks for writing!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »