Reviews for Skygaze
ladyleahrbloom chapter 1 . 10/16
I loved it! There is a tremedous lack of Dylan Gould fics on the WWW. Yours is one of the best I've read. Would you consider writing anotherie? You just capture him so well.
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That is so depressing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
A very beautiful description of a... well, not a friendship exactly, but something like that. I like how Soundwave is curious about humans but not thrilled by them; I picture him loving to know everything he gets curious about - but he doesn't really ever let the information he gains to affect him on a deeper personal level.

Thanks, this was a great read!
redamant chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
... ;A; I-I mean... That was so... great. Superb. I adored it! Your depiction of Dylan and Soundwave's relationship is so nice. Weird, common, tight, relaxed, normal, confusing, safe, dangerous, distant, close, patient, anxious... A walking contradiction! And the one-shot is very sweet. (: Kudos.
AngelGardian666 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You do indeed have other fics, one in particular that I wish you would update. The other Dylan/SW fic.

This is sweet and does give a temporary fix for the lack of anything with these two. Is this a oneshot?
Osprey2012 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Very good, very good, in my opinion. I like it alot. will you do more?
Castalle chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
oh my heart - so happy to see another soundwave/dylan fic, even if it's just friendship. I love the way you've written their relationship, and i'm too incoherent with joy to give you any legit writing critique, so pardon me while i go flail over here in this corner and hug my computer screen, thank you!