Reviews for Skygaze
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That is so depressing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
A very beautiful description of a... well, not a friendship exactly, but something like that. I like how Soundwave is curious about humans but not thrilled by them; I picture him loving to know everything he gets curious about - but he doesn't really ever let the information he gains to affect him on a deeper personal level.

Thanks, this was a great read!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
... ;A; I-I mean... That was so... great. Superb. I adored it! Your depiction of Dylan and Soundwave's relationship is so nice. Weird, common, tight, relaxed, normal, confusing, safe, dangerous, distant, close, patient, anxious... A walking contradiction! And the one-shot is very sweet. (: Kudos.
AngelGardian666 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You do indeed have other fics, one in particular that I wish you would update. The other Dylan/SW fic.

This is sweet and does give a temporary fix for the lack of anything with these two. Is this a oneshot?
Osprey2012 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Very good, very good, in my opinion. I like it alot. will you do more?
Castalle chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
oh my heart - so happy to see another soundwave/dylan fic, even if it's just friendship. I love the way you've written their relationship, and i'm too incoherent with joy to give you any legit writing critique, so pardon me while i go flail over here in this corner and hug my computer screen, thank you!