Reviews for you don't have any feathers
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I think you did a good job of trying to be happy with this one. Since its Mickey centric, I cant really comment on how you write Ian.
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So happy he joins Ian. Any chance of posting a sequel?
all the lights chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awww! I read just about all of your stories in the last two hours and yeah, most of it is depressing (but in the deeply satisfying way I really enjoy, you're scratching so many itches for me with these fics) but I totally believe you could write happy ones if you wanted to! There was a Sam/Kurt one that had a happy ending, and this one of course is blindingly sweet. Idk why but when I think about Ian's trajectory I always imagine he'll either not get into West Point and be crushed for years, or he'll go and then come home to Mickey's shitty apartment when they're both too old to keep pretending they don't like each other. Idk why I never entertained the possibility that Mickey could go with him. But yes! This. Go with him, Mickey.
everyvonne chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Completely random fact: I think I died a little bit when reading the first sentence because *mapcrunch*

It's hard to write those two and you managed it very well. I love to think Mickey has some actual feelings.
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I seriously loved this. You gave these boys a happy ending and hope outside their shitty neighborhood and while it is probably unrealistic it is just nice to read about it. Because these two screwed up boys deserve each other and they deserve some happiness, and I think happiness will be a lot harder to get in their homophobic neighborhood. I really think you nailed Mickey's characterization, and the little glimpses of Ian and Mandy seemed true as well. Thanks for writing this!
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like your way of writing Ian too. Yay for not changing your writing style to accommodate someone else's preference :)

Anyway, I liked this. Even if you think it's poop. Because, frankly, it's not. It's all heart-warming and stuff. We get to fantasize about Ian and Mickey actually living together and being all domestic.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is adorable. Oh god. So adorable.

And then they'll live happily ever after and have lots of sex. The end. And THAT is the reason why I would be a shit writer.

btw, I like the way you write Ian :)