Reviews for Lies & Faith
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh man, you are really converting me to this pairing, hun. I really did enjoy reading this, from the bottom of my heart; since it does remind me of my own OTP. True, the characteristics are different for each, but the overall gentle understanding of it all reflects it.
As far as the writing, it's very clean and flows; the fun moments and overall charge of emotion was a great ride to read, if that makes any sense. ; Both of their worries for each was very touching. Wonderful job. :D I do apologize for taking so long to find a moment to take a look, but I'm glad I finally do have the time.
Luana chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is a good Akira/Chiaki fic. You based it on the manga so that's the reason makes I like it so much more for I want to know more about the you, i like most old-school show and Zenki is one of the top.
Vivalni chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Lovely and sweet youngsters. It seems the bond between them has evolved a lot after this "transition". As these two are always sweet we may get a hard time noticing the border between "friends" and "more-than-friends" but definitely, they always give each other the best, not only in words but also in action.

:]
Chibi-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Aw cute! I love the fluff scene,they're perfectly themselves and seems almost like secret lovers.
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
THIS STORY IS SWEET!THE STYLE IS VERY POLISHED!

I think I totally go for G/C from now on.

XD
oOo chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wooooooo! Nnniiix ShOT! I LAVVV FIC like THIS!
Saeki-Yagami chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very nice one-shot, Christine! I was utterly delighted when I discovered that you had written a new story. I'm sorry that I didn't leave my opinion before, but I didn't know about this. I'm pleased with what I just read.

Having enjoyed the "Temple of the Ultimate Test" passage from the manga (Thanks to you), it was easier for me to understand what happened here. The relationship between Chiaki and Akira moves veeeery slowly and I'm sure that it would literally take many months (Even years) for a true love relationship to be developed. So, Akira is recovering for the wounds that he received and Chiaki (As usual) is deeply concerned for him.

You have definitely improved your writing style. Congratulations. With "Secrets", you proved that you have a lot of talent in your hands (Which you sometimes take for granted), but as much as "Secrets" was heart-breaking and insightful, "Lies & Faith" is rich when it comes to details and characters' emotions and thoughts. It was supposedly a normal day for our two heroes, but little things as the one that we saw in this story help to build a good relationship. I'm glad that Zenki didn't appear, because he would have ruined the atmosphere with his eccentricities. It was just the two of them (Chiaki and Akira) and that was all that it was needed. Pretty good read, I think that many things were settled here and if you ever decide to write a new story that involves Chiaki and Akira, I hope that it will explore new emotions from both of them, so the bond between them gets stronger. Hopefully, we will see more sparks on the way. Too bad this was a one-shot fic, because I really wanted to see more character development. :P

All in all, a strong fic. You have definitely improved a lot and that's something that should pump you up to write more, if you have time. By the way, Just for the record, I found some grammar mistakes here and there. Next time try to be more with that careful, OK?

See ya soon!
CallmeBAka chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I read the manga and remember ThIS part!Awesome bridge between volumes...erm..I'm glad someone could write a story following the manga as we're pretty short of manga related but I'm always satisfied to read your fics cause you know much about manga stuff in general, how do I know it? I read your essay already,good job!
Yuna chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love it. Your story is so detailed and well-written,I love best the part when Chiaki voluntarily helped ease Akira's pain though he told her he's okay, that's just so sweet, you keep them perfectly themselves. I trust that Chiaki will realize her feelings for him sooner or later so don't worry! They're best together.
Khaossonicv12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
HI THERE AZURE! Your very first review of your new KDZ oneshot will be ME! YOSHA! :emitting fierce aura in excitement: OK, as always we see Chiaki and Akira, "whoo!" as they have a nice evening cheerfuly. Plus Akira being the nice guy he is sending a brief message to his cousin Shinsenbou, wow hard name for me to remember hehe :sweatdrop: with the power of pigeons! Moving to the more dramatic part is when Akira's shoulder wound start's hurtin' after the ultimate test... That nearly KILLED the trio! That statue was crazy! _ Plus Chiaki's totally right, I mean sure Akira is Goki but at the same time Goki is Akira. So that's why Chiaki worries for him if something bad happens to Akira dispite being a guardian god meaning protecting one's master with your very own being! But in the end Akira knows one thing and that thing only is that Chiaki is safe, and for her so is Akira. So I have voice my opinion for your new one shot, and it's an awesome comeback. Great Work!

And on a special side note: HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY! X3 Expect my eighth installment soon! XD With great Friendship Khaossonic! VAJRA!