Reviews for Late One Night
TheEquestrianidiot 2.0 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Ah. I thought this was in the 2k12-verse. My bad. This is still awesome.
TheEquestrianidiot 2.0 chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
The Turts becoming Hunters? I don't recommend it guys. Seriously, it might seem awesome, but don't. And I'd love to hear Bobby and Splinter have a conversation in fluent Japanese. I think that would be hilarious! XD Hope more of this comes up in the coming chapters. Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
TheEquestrianidiot 2.0 chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Heheheheh. Random thought: why is it that I can see Dean giving Donnie love advice in regards to his crush on April? Is that weird? No? Ok. Well, I know this: things are going to get interesting. Stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
TheEquestrianidiot 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Well, I only have one thing to say about this: IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE MADE A GOOD TMNT/SUPERNATURAL CROSSOVER!

Seriously, , this started off amazing! And I love the fact that you used a Shifter instead of a Vamp or a Werewolf or something. I think a Djinn also might've been a good choice given its abilities, where the turtles are and what they deal with. Maybe they could've mistaken it for a mutant. And things end up going HORRIFYINGLY wrong.

I love this story. Now I shall finish it. So I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
MaddyR chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Hee hee... thanks. This made me, VERY happy. (Hooray for you if you caught that!)
Rae the demiQuing chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Oh yeah! I can TOTALLY see Raph getting on Dean's nerves. :3
NinjaFANatic chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Amazing chapter hope to see more soon :D
NinjaFANatic chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
My 2 fave show's in a awesome crossover plz write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
aww I wish there was more to this! this would make a great story! I love it!
ToughSunshine32 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
You should continue! This is pretty cool! :D
Laramie chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
YES continue
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Love! :D Ha! Dean... :) Please continue!
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Come on update UPDATE! I need to read more of this!
Rae the demiQuing chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Dude! You should totally continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love it! Please continue!