Reviews for Effective Fighting
royed lover chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like this story

7/10. The real life scenes where rushed
envybrowneyedgir chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
But it's worth it! Cuz that was excellent!
Rosella6199 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Pretty interesting story you wrote in the morning when you should have been gettin gready for school or something! I loved it!
P.Nutter chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved it! Lol... I've read some royed fics... but they dont always seem to get the characters right... this however... NOSE BLEED! LOL :D
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I loved it! :3

Black Rose
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Insomnia is both a gift and a curse. I love sleep, yet some of the best ideas happen between midnight and four a.m. XD An example of this was just read by me a few seconds ago.

Great job! And power to those of us who wake up to type! XD
Tralalala chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Lol, I never review... XD AKWARD

ANYWAY, LOVED THIS. I had my squealy moments at the innuendo's, they were awesome, truly. 3 I love this story. Prob going to read it a couple of times more.
DreamRain-Letters chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
A SERIOUSLY hot story. Phew . . Is it hot in here or what?
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Now thats some hot moment I found by just rolling the pages...

Staying late was quite productive. If being a zombie was the price to pay, I think you paid it happily. Bye
GnarlyClaws chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Haaaaa i enjoyed reading this story, so i thank you for that. The funniest part about this story was that i started reading it at 3, but then you reminded me that i have to wake up early so you saved me 10 mins of sleep. Keep writing, i love reading!
YourDarkestDesires chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Aww hope you get better sleep. Maybe you should make a writing schedule. That's what my friend does. Oh, and I absolutely love your amazing story! xD it was hot~ B}
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hatesex is so fucking hot, and Roy's right-these two are so perfect for it. The innuendos were hilarious and Al being so innocent as to not figure it I'm glad you wasted your sleep time to write this. And the feeling you were talking about? I know it too.
Nocte-Angelus chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Yes I know those feelings... Admittedly though some of the best work is done in the dead of night with little sleep. Still loving your fics
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*nosebleed* that was super hot! Love how Al thought they were fighting. Never seen a flight that resulted in clothes being ripped off, but Al's innocent, so it's okay.