Reviews for TL - Dinner and a Show
boojum chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
You really caught Cougar and Jensen well here.

Cougar's personal integrity coming through with his quiet, unequivocal "I will not kill this man", and Jensen being "almost always creative and rarely fails, but sometimes ... safer not knowing".

Jensen knowing how to provide exactly the support Cougar needs, and Cougar's relying on Jensen to get a warning to Mac and cloud their escape.

No idea who Don and Mac were - never watched that show, but even in this slim exposure, I got something of a feel for their personalities.

Loved the insight about "the technological battleground that was his inbox." I never saw it that way before, but I'll appreciate the filter a little more, for sharing this, and MANY thanks for keeping it gen! The prevalence of slash (which I saw no basis for in the movie and understand was not in the comic) has just about driven me out of this fandom.
boojum chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wonderful!

I have no idea about the crossover characters, but you caught Jensen and Cougar perfectly.

In keeping with the Easter Season, I'm hoping your muse delivered some chocolate-covered plot bunnies (- perhaps one with a Losers - Mag7 crossover in the center?)

And many, many, thanks for keeping it non-slash!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love it :o) I was as excited as Jensen when I visited NYC recently but I'd have been a rubbish spotter, it was like *Ooh, there's the Chrysler building!* (takes out my camera) then *Ooh, there's the Empire State Building!* (takes some more photos) I was so excited to see the famous images up close that didn't pay any attention to the people! Anywho, I'm rambling! This was great and the two fandoms gel so well together that I'd love to see more CSI:NY/Losers crossovers, thank you! :o)
samson28 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012