Reviews for Major Hottie and the Sexy Speech Girl
Pughtwins chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
; )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
you really should expand this story. Maybe if your stumped, ask a Beta to help,
It's a thought
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Please continue and update this story, Edward sounds so cute and i would love to know what happends next!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Just found this, and I LOVED it x
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Cute and funny! Loved it! Thank you!
sissyb chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow great one shot, I just loved everyone of your characters! Thanks for taking the time to write this!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
That was a lot of fun. Well written and entertaining.
TaleTerror chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Great story :)
TlynG chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was awesome and so cute
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Loved this oneshot. Enjoyed reading it. Glad things worked out for all the Cullen men.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Great story. This was recommended from a favorite author alert. So glad I read it.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
So cute, I loved it
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Okay, hopping into your stories . . . you were right, TC would have been too rough, so jumped into this as it was next on the list. You are quite good at the humor. I literally laughed out loud more than a few times. Not just a snicker, but an out and out laugh. These two, nee six, were a hoot and I love how they all got together. The twist of Jasper being Alice's dad was a nice touch . . . sad that she lost her daddy and Edward his best friend. So wonderful of him to step up and be her "father" and the annual father/daughter dance. It warmed my heart right up. This was a lot of fun and really heartwarming. Onto the next . . .
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Awwwww so cute lol. I want to meet Majorward 3 ;) Jasper's story made me sad though I think that Edward helping out with and caring for Alice is awesome :)
archy12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh, what an utterly enjoyable story! It made me giggle and snort and get a tiny bit emotional and then soo happy for all of them getting together like a you for having written it.
Edward was adorable.A stutter would have been a good idea too,but this was for the hair,I agree it's criminal to take away the guy's pretty locks,although crew-cut also works well for doesn't, actually? I am looking forward to 'Mission Blacklist'.Um,it seems I have deviated from Edward to Rob-but you know how it is. ;)