Reviews for A Song for the Past
MahluaandMilk chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
Oh my God, this fanfiction is just the pure embodiment of epicness. The emotions, the drama, the description, and the writing is just AMAZING. The only thing that threw me for a loop just a little was when you changed point of view every now and then, but once I figured out who it was, I got the picture (the beautifully painted picture). Reading this was pure bliss..Just, oh God I don't even have words to describe..
Let me just put it this way: I'm not the sappy cry-at-movies kind of person, and THIS made me cry. Congrats on finishing and hope everything else you do is awesome.
EJ Daniels chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
I think that was a truly appropriate ending to a wonderfully emotional, as well as thought provoking, tale. It lends itself to the possibilities of happiness and continuation which when you think about it equates to no more or less than any real relationship is. We all yearn for love and yet fear the hurt it can cause. Love, truly is the domain of the truly bold or the blissfully ignorant. Many thanks for sharing this tale with us here. I know I for one greatly enjoyed it.

Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
it is like reading something that i don't want to read but have to... cause this is really good, in fact its so awesome there's nothing like it. it really is well written. i hope you continue writing marimite fanfic in your free time. thanks for this.
Honulicious chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
Hmm well great dramatic story here. Congrats on finishing.

I'm glad their vacation is still going well...but u did bring up a lot of giid questions. I wonder what will happen...and I thought an epilogue was gonna say it. But I guess not. I didn't really like sei's last thought...she can't honestly say? Sheesh, after all that they went through! Sei even went to Hawaii after youko! And she still has hesitations...well that is reasonable...no happily ever after ending I guess. He he he
bibliotaku chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Beautiful story. I love these two together and always thought the show kinda hinted it would happen if Sei could ever get her act together. Thanks and good luck!
crageisfanficcrazy chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
i have a feeling, just a feeling but man don't let it end in a sad way. pleeease. best fanfic i have read about sei and youko. i mean really amazing! its so like adult.
charliiiie chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
BEST STORY EVER. I can't even express how much I have fallen in love with your story. Please, please do update more. I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to find out what will happen between Sei and Youko now that they're together. Oh please do update! It's just an amazingly beautiful story. You're a great writer. Keep it up! :)
EJ Daniels chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
I have to admit that seeing them together brought a smile to my face. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here. More tenderness between the two would be wonderful to read.

EJ Daniel
Honulicious chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Oh wow..what a must have been some run! nicely written
EJ Daniels chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
There was a certain degree of "heartwarming" to this piece. If for no other reason than they found each other and Sei kissed her back. They still have a long road ahead of them. Life, like a roller-coaster, is about its ups and downs after all. Still, with all the downs they have been on it was nice to see a glimpse of an up in this chapter.

EJ Daniels chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Very nice to see once again what is going on within Sei's head, if not also her heart! The two of them, Youko & Sei, really are frustrating seeing them like this and apart. Sei always did have issues taking action and needed something to prompt her into to doing what her heart was telling her. I'm looking forward to where you will take us with this one.

Honulicious chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Oh yea! Sei made it to Hawaii. But did nothing for 3 days. does she even know where youko is? well she can't possibly think she would hook up with a stranger when she practically followed youko right? He he he

Update soon!
CrimsonGaze chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Nice and cute
I did realize that the part where Youko was sitting in the bar was about her life before meeting Sei.
I really like your writing style, it's clean and descriptive, thanks for the fic. Going to next chapter.
CrimsonGaze chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
A very captivating start! On to the next chapter :)
EJ Daniels chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
I wasn't certain how I felt about the chapter at first when I read it earlier today. I like the fact that Youko is out, away from her hum-drum world of work. It was touching to see that Saa-chan still cared about the older woman enough to look out for her even though Youko had distanced herself from her Lillian family. Some ties remain for life. While the romantic in me wanted to see Sei with her (the two of them on the beach in bathing suits le sigh!) I also understand why she is not. As with each chapter you've given us, I look forward to the next.

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »