Reviews for Elvish horn
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
Mate, that heartbreak is just not okay. Nope, can't deal.
Sarah chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
Ouch! My heart hurts
But really, really amazing story! Well done!
ImmortalRoc chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Hello! I would first like to say that I enjoyed reading your story; it was refreshing to have a Lord of the Rings fanfiction with an OC that didn't have a tenth walker. I thought it was a good idea to make Aniha have an independent adventure that also overlapped with what members of the fellowship were doing. However, there were a few errors in regards to some of the more obscure facts about Middle Earth; I don't mean to be nit-picky, but I am a huge Lord of the Rings geek who's also a bit OCD. I noticed that you were asking for someone to review your stories during some of the chapters, but then I see at the end you decided to read the books (I was a bit upset about Glorfindel, too.) I don't mean to be forward, but if you needed someone to just look over any stories for fact-checking, I wouldn't mind. Thanks!
lilly042004 chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Aye, this was a great story. My heart is heavy because of her pain.
WellFocus chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
UH the first chapter is perfection!
WolfDarkfur chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Aww... I really hate the Earth (that's not a sentence i thought i'd ever use!), but it would be too difficult for them to be together, "sigh", i understand but that doesn't mean i like it "insert evil death glare".
Great ending though, good fic.
SASORIA 1010 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Awsome
Garideth chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
The ending was depressing. I think the only thing I didn't like about the entirety of LotR was that Faramir and Eowyn ended up together. I love both of them so much-they're both some of my all-time favorite characters, along with Boromir and Sam-but I just didn't like them together. I was kind of hoping you'd change it, but, ah, well. Either way, this was still a really good story, and I look forward to your Hobbit fic!
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
beautiful! i am actually looking forward to any interaction between Legolas and Faramir. but what are you going to do with Eowyn? is Aniha going to die?
Miss Rabbit chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Ok, now I'm definitely going to read more! I probably won't post anymore comments until I get to the last chapter, since I'm sure there's nothing more to say than I had in my last review. :)
-Miss Rabbit
Miss Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oooh! Yes, I like this! I like it very much! You write very well; I can see exactly where you've put us into Aniha's world. The flow is very good.

Most likely I'll be reading more :)
-Miss Rabbit
(Lissie)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You really do need to learn about ACTUAL Elven society, and not make up idiotic foolishness. And you really need to stop using the term She-Elf. Elves are not animals. And for God's sake, dial down the Sueness.
Garideth chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Yay, a Faramir and Aniha moment! And now the battle is over! I just hate that you didn't put in the part about Denethor throwing his own flaming body off the top of Minas Tirith. That's one of my favorite parts. I laugh maniacally and yell, "JUSTICE!" whenever he does that. He almost killed my Faramir. No one does that.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! I can't believe how close we're getting to the end!
The Shadow Wolves chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
This chapter I can only utter a word. AWESOME!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
i love this story! particularly her friendship with eomer and budding relationship with faramir! can't wait to read more :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »