Reviews for Stuck in the Middle
Loved it !
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 8/10
So funny! I can totally picture them doing this if they were trapped somewhere with time to kill!
I don't post here anymore chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
The only one I got was American Pie (tehe). I never actually saw the movie, but I youtubed it when I heard Jeremy could sing. XDD

Oh yeah this was awesome! Such a fun read! :D
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Omg, I did not review! *hangs head in shame*

I read this like the second you posted it, but I was on my phone and partially busy. Forgot to come back to it!

Anyway, as per usual I adored this story. It's always good times when you can mix whump and humor in the same story. I love your song selections, btw, lol. ;)

I love that Brandt didn't make fun of Benji over the kiss, too. Made me smile. My boy's a sweetie when he wants to be. :)
purehalo chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
OMG this is absolutely genius! I love that all the songs relate back to the actors in some way! And Benji counting the seconds is so funny!

Thanks so much for sharing !
catfoxy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Our poor guys end up in a lot of holes lately, don't they? LOL ;)

But it's great, and always a perfect receipe for fun. Particularly when it results in them playing truth or dare and argueing about the rules... (Rules, what rules? *lol*) - that was truly awesome and wonderful fun to read. :o)
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OMG this made me so happy! LOL, surely they are VERY mature XDDDD And the awesome references!

"What exactly did you have in mind?" - my mind screamed "Pub?" at this XD

Correctamundo" reminded me of Black Books XD

And, of course, "Don't Stop Me Now" and "Time Warp" XDD

Great story! Made me smile and giggle :D
RuinNine chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Adelaide, eh? ;]

Ha ha, and "What exactly did you have in mind?" (- "Pub?" XD) Loved that!

Well, I think it was great! Hilarious, to be exact! :) Thank you very much!