Reviews for Captured Hearts
xxpumnkinqueenxx chapter 21 . 4/5
I love this story
monstar01 chapter 21 . 3/10
I am so glad you posted this and didn't listen to that little voice inside your head that told you not to.

OMG

Just...so good. So so good.

For those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Yurilover90 chapter 11 . 2/24
Rereading for the third time (I love your work!), and , after having seen the movie Frozen probably more than I should have at this point, I am finding myself unable to stop laughing at the fact that you mentioned a beautiful blonde body slave named Elsa here! Thank you so very much for making this reference so long before it was cool...you hipster you!
Rain Addict CM chapter 21 . 2/14
Yesss! I loved it! Great story! Hot smexy times as well. I'm really starting to love you.
You should continue it
If this is how u have lesbian sex, can I have it with u please!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 1/12
I dig it.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 1/12
This fic is so wrong.. and so oozing with awesome at the same time. That line about 'love conquers all, Dumbuldore said it!' was way over the top but it made me laugh. can't wait to see where we go next :D
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 1/12
This is fucked up and awesome at the same time. Congrats on this story!
J.Alfred'sLover chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Thank you for providing all of us deviants with a beautifully crafted story.
sarronxo chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
(Clapping) fantastic story
chm01 chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
okay, I have to say I like this hermione
MadameBellamione chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! It's completely different and very unpredictable! I love how original you made it :) thanks for writing! *favs*
Excellent story chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Great job with this!. Excellent twists and turns. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.
TheJavirich chapter 21 . 6/8/2013