Reviews for Captured Hearts
anonymous scot chapter 21 . 6/20
I loved it. You got me to believe a world domination in 21 chapters, very tallented.
rleefitz chapter 21 . 5/27
Well this took me places I didn't expect to go. Enjoyed the journey. May your muse continue to whisper in your ear...and nibble on your neck.
Danglingfeet chapter 21 . 3/18
This is honestly one of my favourite stories ever. I was not expecting this at all.
I really loved how the slave thing works, on the long run. I only wish it was longer. I finished it like 3 days ago and I'm still thinking about it constantly, really!
The only thing I minded was that it wasn't graphic enough? I know I'm horrible lol.
Vixenu chapter 7 . 3/18
Hi greeting from Prague, Czech Republic! It is soooo amazing when you read about your country thanks so much for mentioning it! ;)
Danglingfeet chapter 13 . 3/15
I have never been so happy to be bored and actually look for Bellatrix/Hermione fics. I regret nothing. This is everything I never knew I wanted.
Danglingfeet chapter 12 . 3/15
You are eviiiiil but this is so good I can't stop reading, I can't stop smiling while reading GORY SCENES who am I.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
amazing and unique story!
Torie20MD chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Wow, Great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
I cannot express how wonderful this story is, or how many times come back to re-read it! A sequel, if only a one-shot, would be fabulous!
mirela.rat.7 chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Loved it
riskeybusiness chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Aaaaah absolutely loved it, just like all your stories I've read. They are so deliciously dark.
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
Frickin awesome :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
I seriously love this story so much! You are an amazing writer and I keep coming back to your stories over and over again. This one is one of my favourites.
JohnyS chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Fuck me, this really was an amazing story! And to think you were considering not posting it... I'm certainly glad you did.

I enjoyed Hermione being dark a lot. It was entertaining to see her in that light and her being a slave, the kind that she was, made this quite interesting.

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if there was more torture and if it had been far more detailed, in fact I would've preferred it. Saying torture and rape doesn't elicit much of a response from me, especially without gory details. Perhaps I'm a bit desensitized.

I would have also been interested in finding out what her deal with her collar was, as well as a bit more about her relationship with Bella now that Voldemort has been killed. I do hate children, but I did like the happy ending in which the two end up together and I'd like to think Bella's ordered Hermione to defend herself and behave however she likes, at least in regards to other people.

I sincerely hope you write more like this, that is, Bella/Hermione with Bella being dominant, be it AU, or a result of Hermione being under Bella's attentions in the manor, the "breaking" or "turning",or whatever as long as she belongs to Bella. I do despise when Bella is made one of the good guys, remorseful and all that. I like Bella because she is "evil".

By now I'm probably ranting and boring you. As I reread the story I might leave more reviews, but for now I'd just like to leave you with my thanks for writing and publishing it.
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
I have that happy feeling you get when you were right about something important. Ugh, love the story, it's the fifteenth one of your I have read. One more to go. . .