Reviews for Captured Hearts
kali07 chapter 21 . 8/30
I think this is my 4th of 5th read...I still love this story!
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 2 . 8/9
I'm glad things got better for hermione
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh dang ...I tried imagining the things she went through...but all I ended up doing is making myself cry.
danigirl31 chapter 21 . 7/1
Wow I love this story so much. Love the hot smut, love the darkness. All together perfect. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
Wylde23Chylde chapter 8 . 3/18
Can I just say I've read this story so many times, and enjoyed every chapter each time, but I'm only now noticing the whole 'Scud and Lucy' bit? Am I right in thinking that those two names are a reference to D.E.B.S? Please say I'm right!
PurplecatXD chapter 21 . 2/9
I don't normally write reviews but I feel I have to here. I don't know why it took me so long to read this fic of yours but oh my god. It's fucking amazing. The smut, the slavery aspect, Voldermort, fucking everything. You are a fucking genius and this is by far one of the best fics I have ever read. Ever. I can't compliment you enough but honestly the whole slavery aspect, the breaking down, the collars, the different levels was absolutely genius. I was blown away and I have read tons of slave fics(they are my favorite) and this is the most organized, well written, and original.

Thank you so much.
kjhbiquerbashdovuaspifnqwlrek chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
wow. you certainly set a scene dont you? I do like the tie in to what you mentioned, the xenafic slave trope, it does remind me of the conan universe. Its pretty awesome to see hermione savagely recast into some psycho super assassin.
kjhbiquerbashdovuaspifnqwlrek chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
holy crap balls. well thats dark aint it? I feel like a horrible person just reading this... but I probably will, le sigh. on the other hand I could mourn for hermiones innocence or I could speculate on who her new master will be!
Thedwardbella chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
WOW! It was GREAT! LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
Love the plot and love Hermione's character!
Truly one of my MOST FAVE!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
Amazing.

(P.S. if you still know each other. say hi to gmg for me)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
I dont usually go for Bellatrix/hermione or slave Hermione fanfics, but this was beautifully written! Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
I love this! I don't usua
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
The only one I caught was Amy. I particularly liked the episode where she's turned human again and corrupts Willow. Gotta love some Dark Willow.
unanonymous chapter 21 . 8/14/2015
This is review of the whole series. If i had to generalise the whole fanfic, it would be brilliant. Your story is well thought, the characters' depth is sophisticated and the reactions are not plastic (which is exquisite). The idea sets originality into the world of HP and the story line was smooth. Overally, it was quite interesting to read and you are talented writer. Even though it had length 74k words, it had a feeling of a story about 100k words.
anonymous scot chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
I loved it. You got me to believe a world domination in 21 chapters, very tallented.