Reviews for Captured Hearts
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
amazing and unique story!
Torie20MD chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Wow, Great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
I cannot express how wonderful this story is, or how many times come back to re-read it! A sequel, if only a one-shot, would be fabulous!
mirela.rat.7 chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Loved it
riskeybusiness chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Aaaaah absolutely loved it, just like all your stories I've read. They are so deliciously dark.
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
Frickin awesome :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
I seriously love this story so much! You are an amazing writer and I keep coming back to your stories over and over again. This one is one of my favourites.
JohnyS chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Fuck me, this really was an amazing story! And to think you were considering not posting it... I'm certainly glad you did.

I enjoyed Hermione being dark a lot. It was entertaining to see her in that light and her being a slave, the kind that she was, made this quite interesting.

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if there was more torture and if it had been far more detailed, in fact I would've preferred it. Saying torture and rape doesn't elicit much of a response from me, especially without gory details. Perhaps I'm a bit desensitized.

I would have also been interested in finding out what her deal with her collar was, as well as a bit more about her relationship with Bella now that Voldemort has been killed. I do hate children, but I did like the happy ending in which the two end up together and I'd like to think Bella's ordered Hermione to defend herself and behave however she likes, at least in regards to other people.

I sincerely hope you write more like this, that is, Bella/Hermione with Bella being dominant, be it AU, or a result of Hermione being under Bella's attentions in the manor, the "breaking" or "turning",or whatever as long as she belongs to Bella. I do despise when Bella is made one of the good guys, remorseful and all that. I like Bella because she is "evil".

By now I'm probably ranting and boring you. As I reread the story I might leave more reviews, but for now I'd just like to leave you with my thanks for writing and publishing it.
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
I have that happy feeling you get when you were right about something important. Ugh, love the story, it's the fifteenth one of your I have read. One more to go. . .
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Aw, I kinda love how you paired Mulciber up with Ginny. He's being so sweet Cx I also noticed Bellatrix saying "You keep what you kill." Will she kill Voldy for Hermione? Ugh, the anticipation is killing me! Nice job, btw.
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
Ugh, I hate Voldemort so much right now -_- Ugh, I hope this story ends with Hermione killing him and some how getting her freedom. know the collar cant be taken off, but as stated earlier in the story, who ever you kill, you earn their slaves, soldiers, etc etc. Either that, or I hope Bellatrix gets her. Ugh, the anticipation!
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Nice description of Vegas. Have you ever been? I've lived here all my life, and was surprised at your relatively accurate description of it.
Lycanbri chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
The ending was incredible! I had no idea how you were going to end it, with Bellatrix killing Voldemort to get Hermione, (I was unsure because I could not tell if Bella was really loyal or just trying to keep Hermione from having to do something to save her master) or something as cheesy but sweet as to the magic of their love and bond would break the collar. However, I liked that they got to keep their love in the end and that Bella was much more level headed and fair, not to mention appreciative of her followers. A great ending to another great story! Well done!
Lycanbri chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
I usually do not comment until the end of fics but the referencing in this one was brilliant! I loved all of the TV and movie references but my favorite had to be the four horsemen of the apocalypse, it is one of my favorite (um would myths, folklore, or biblical tale be more appropriate?) stories! This has to be the most disturbing and perverse fic you have written and I absolutely love it! You make me hot and bothered and then leave me feeling filthy for it. I cannot wait to see how this ends, as long as Hermione and Bellatrix prevail, I could not care less about who wins or if Voldemort screws this up six ways from Sunday. As always, well done!
Scrolls n stuff chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
This is an amazing fic and I love every second reading it