Reviews for One step forward
fanficfan1122 chapter 1 . 8/2
Thank you for these amazing stories! Please please please write more :) I really want to know how Caroline is able to final convince Klaus to adopt with her... it is going to be really tricky. I have no idea how it would ever happen. I understand that it would be a huge challenge to write, but I believe in you :)
crazyOompaLoompa chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is so awesome! I had to laugh the whole time! Please continue this, pleeease!
Ouat-in-vampirediaries chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I AM SERIOUSLY BEGGING YOU RIGHT NOW!
meredith77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
so cute! i hope you continue with this, i would love to see the wedding or if they actually get a baby!
VAlover21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Haha! You should do one of them adopting! This one was fantastic! :)
shen721 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Loved it! Just like the first one! (: :D
jessnicole chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So great, absolutely hilarious, the Harry Potter stuff had me snorting at my desk, so funny and sweet.
zada chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
plz tell there is another squeal
LadyKlaus chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
ROFL...This is funny :D Loved it... Do the next sequel also...Plz
And there's one thing I thought wasn't something Klaus would say... He won't say "Blah Blah Blah"... But I want to see JoMo saying in his accented voice ;)
ghlover8907 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I laughed so much they are so freaking cute and funny lol not sure if that was the point but I love them together!
CallMeLorena chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DUDE! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD HERE! AMAZING!
Marelly chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
wow I love your story,it's so funny ;) pls make a sequel :D
JessyMessy789 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Klaus & Harry Potter ... Omg! Hahahhfisuiaivhahg!

This was cute! )
Elvndork chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
:D lol. I LOVED this. Klaus is so funny xD And the Harry Potter bit was hilarious. I would die to get that wedding (aaaand the adoption ;) papa Klaus... hmm i like it xDDDD) and Harry Potter showing his um wand xP
OKBooey31 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
omg, I love all of your work but this has to be my favorite! it's perfect! please do another one with the baby...and maybe their wedding:) awesome writing!