Reviews for A Day in the life of
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I really am liking these storys please continue to update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Love it very intresting story I love it I so want more!
lokipenguin chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Just as intense and entertaining as the first Chapter.

I'm surprised (and glad) how great you managed to write in this kind of perpective again. I think it's pretty hard to look through their eyes and stuff. *thumbs up*

Loved it, but you totally need to do one with Sheamus or/and Wade Barrett

MoKim
Blazing Glory chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
This was sweet. I really love this idea and the way things kind of interlock, but could also be independent stories.
slashburd chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Well that was certainly an interesting read! You know I'm a sucker for Randiase, that'll never change!

Love that you did something different with this, it was much easier to read than I thought it would be. I certainly enjoyed it. Not sure that it's something I could read a lot of but this one certainly made me smile :)
DashingJetBlack chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I like it :) Original way of writing and a break from the regular style of fics. All the little Codyisms were there - grooming, makeup, comics etc. Love metro-geek!Coddles.

Would love to see one about...guess who...my favourite boy...Josh! Perhaps crushing on Cody or any other wrestler?
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh this was good I would like to see you do the same day from Randy's point of view. I really enjoyed this one great job! I might PM you about someone else to do, but I need to think first.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ok, you gotta go somewhere with Cody/Randy! But I love the whole idea of the day in the life... I can't think of anyone to NOT follow around like this.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
GREAT first chapter!
CANDY-LUVS-ME chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
omg i kinda want u to continue with but the next chapter being in randy's pov of this day w/ cody...does that sound confusing?
Lururi chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh Cody, you adorable little narcissist. Love all the mentions of his inner geek (Dexter FTW) and the 'one-sided' (pft, as if) Candy. Plus, that wake up scene in the plane? OMFG dat was HOT and funny as h#ll! I'd say poor Randy, but he did get to wake up to smexy Cody so...

Aw, drunk!Randy was so cute (not as cute as Cody, but cute nevertheless)! Loved how all the other wrestlers were terrified of him while Cody just waltzes in & takes care of everything with ease. Those two are made for eachother and I hope you continue this so we can see them get together (& not just in their dreams).
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow, now thats an interesting kind of writing! and something I haven't read before, thats for sure. I'd love to have you to continue this one!

MoKim