Reviews for Simmer
shemurr chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
UPDATE YOU ANNOYING GENIUS! This fanfiction is beautiful, and I am totally more of a Cole and Isabel fan than Sam and Grace. SO. PLEASE. UPDATE.
TheNightWhispers chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I love this story! You portray the characters well - especially Cole. I like the twist your doing with adding Teagan as a maybe love interest (at least from her point of view xD) . Anyway, I'd like to see you finish it :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
As one of the only Cole/Isabel fics, I really really wish you'd update. And as this is by far my favorite interpretation of Cole, (other than the original Cole himself) and some of the most engaging writing I've come across on this site, I wish that you would update even more so.
kylieandderek chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
I love this story its like you took the stalker inside of every fan and put them in the story
Lolzzzzz chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Awesome :3 Hoping for a chapter 8 :)
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
glad to see you back. I was just talking to my roommate about how no one is updating and this story came up as updated
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
THANKYOU!
RunnerGirl24 chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Sorry, too lazy to log in, but this is my screen name too(:

And this was a good chapter! Which you FINALLY uploaded! I was literally going insane waiting for it..

Teagan's.. just... wow. Don't have any words for her. But, Isabel better set her in her place soon(;

Update soon!

-Courtney(:
LikesOranges2222 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Really enjoying this story. Will there soon be an update?
juiceforthepeopl chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
chapter 7 please :)
goldfishhhhh chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
DAMN THAT ROCKED! O.O Please continue! WE WANT CHAPTER 7! ;3
thumbwarrrrrr chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
god that was amazing. really want to know what happens next!
guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
adored this! please please continue!
BOOMroseBOOM chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Ok... My fav WOMF fanfic. Ever! DYING for an update! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Great fanfic! I think you captured Cole really well and better than most of the others fanfics. Keep updating please! It's brilliant!