Reviews for How to Tell if You Love Star Trek
STTOSlover chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I've done all of those for the TOS "test". ) I can't stand TNG though...
Emzor95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
It's true! ALL TRUE!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Fortunately, I didn't pass either test. I think my sister would actually kill me with her laughing. She thinks it's funny I know anything about Star Trek, as I have never watched an episode. If I passed a test, her laughter would kill both of us!
RemianDemian chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i got nine on the first one. but to be fair, i've never actually realized that there was a way to find the current stardate(9) don't own an ipod(6,) i'd have it on there if i did though, and can't find a place that sells starfleet uniforms(12)nor do i think i could sew one, providing i ever found fabric that shade of yellow or blue (no red though, i'd prefer to live).
Susan Hilton chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I have done most of the above. I once wore a replica of the captain's shirt as a Halloween costume. I have the theme to Star Trek on my cell phone as a ring tone. Speaking of red shirts, did you see that cute new red tee shirt that says "Oh, goody. Starfleet sent me a red shirt."? I want that. I had a pin that said "I have a one Trek mind." Yep, I know what a Gorn cannon is. lol
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I pass a couple of them, so maybe I'm half a Trekkie. :D
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Several do apply to me.
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I'm a total good job.I got a good laugh out of this.I
OkamiLink chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
...Or you cosplay as Spock and post it up as your Avatar on . XD

Loved this. It's great! (*favorited.)
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
ZOMG! I'm a Trekkie! Nice compilation :)
Nonneke chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Briljant, I love this, it made me laugh.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh God, and I thought I was the only one!

Forte
JakkinAkkiDragonRiders chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*whew*

I'm not a trekkie. By the way, you forgot to add actually having surgery to make you ears look like Spock. (Not kidding. My parents knew a guy who did.)
murphycat chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Made me laugh, but nothing rocks better than the original. Though I do love to say, "Make it so." And I love the Big Bang Theory. LOL
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
now i have never said engage in my car... but i have said slow to impulse power to my dh!