Reviews for Konoha's Ultimate Hero
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
Actually albedo as ultimate humungousaur was able to defeat at the very least 50 humungousaurized-bioids before getting dogpiled. P.S. why did he put a timelimit on the ultimatrix if he's the one who built it, it's not like he knew ben would take it.
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
I just wanted the kyuubi scene included cause it's relevant to the plot...you can always recreate it in a filler. Hype for the chunin exams!

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Leafeon12 chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Great chapter! XD
mad thought chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Can't wait for when Ben interacts with the other teams. Maybe have Grey Matter beat Shikamaru in shogi. Update when you can.
CRUDEN chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
It's been awhile since I read this
But why is Ben speaking like he's Japanese
Saying hatake San and all that stuff
I think you explained it but I'm not sure
G10 chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
Dude i hope you update soon am enjoying this
SonicAsura chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Love to see more of this. It's pretty good!
TheLastShadowDemon chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
What's the point of having Ben be able to use the powers of his aliens without transforming if you aren't going to use it and instead make him transform anyway? Wouldn't it make sense it a world of ninja to not use a form that could give away it's capabilities through its look and instead stay as a human and use the aliens power to keep them guessing on what you're capable of at the moment?
Tornadopelt chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
BEAT THE **** OUTTA ZABUZA, BEN! PUMMEL HIM INTO DA GROWND!

Spelling mistakes intentional.
OlivertomixOO7 chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
Great job so far. A bit on the short side but I am really happy with this story being continued.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Wait he can't go Alien for longer or if he ever wants to? Like are his will of thoughts is kinda weaker? Or just Bellicus and Serena is really that stubborn to let them transform back.
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Sooooooo worth the wait! *boom* addsfhjkhmbg
(Translation) YOU BLEW MY MIND!

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Wow
BrRosabal22 chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
Holy shit did Ben just kill Gato!?
Nathan chapter 7 . 5/27/2017
I like it can't wait for more