Reviews for Konoha's Ultimate Hero
Devlinsdracor chapter 17 . 3/6
i love this story. Even though there are some problems, they are minor and can be over looked, too bad you havent updated in a while, all the other stories of this xover just have naruto fanboys (not that i aint a fan) stealing the powers of the character he's paired with or his girls among other plot devices... So tiring and annoying, anytime naruto's in a crossover he just usurps the main character . Its crossover people NOT take over STOP amping naruto with other peopleLs hard work if its not the powers its the girls if not that its the character motif... Oops sorry for that rant, anyway i await naruto shippuden: konoha's ultimate ninja!
rapdkalian chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
yoyo the rappest of skalians here!... (dont know what that means though) just wanna say this fanfic is a good one... Probably the only good ben naruto xover but try and keep the focus still on naruto, so far it has been balanced but... Its leaning to ben's favour i ,ean rasengan before naruto... But still you are a good writer
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
PLZ UPDATE SOON
Jose19 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I wonder how Konoha will accept Ben because he has these unusual powers and skills, and there is a certain man in the village named Danzo who is very power hungry and ambitious who will do anything to acquire Ben.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
The chapter was rather nice to see, and Ben is teaching Naruto what true power is because it is better to protect others than to destroy them.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I love this type of crossover because I am fan of RangerTennyson's stories on Ben, and I am a friend of his in this site, and I always support his stories, and I always look forward to any Ben 10 stories.
dax larson chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
please continue with the cool story
Hount-Walf chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
Good story, interesting, please continue soon. Really very interesting :)
dax chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
continue with the story please
Matt chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
What Naruto's first line should have been "Are we there yet?' you dummy! Seroiously are you still in second grade?
Matt chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
"He woke up in nami no"? WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THAT MEAN STUPID!?
dax chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
continue with the story please. it is really good and you are a great writer.
avatoa chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
The jounin leader of Gaara's cell is named Baki, not Baku.
avatoa chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Stop calling Ben by the name Ryu. Seriously, it is getting annoying. And what the hell is hibiki's world?
avatoa chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Dude, you are confusing the hell out of me with all of these different names your calling Ben like Ryu, Shinto, and the rider. As well as saying Ben has black hair, because we all know he has brown hair. What is going on?