Reviews for Konoha's Ultimate Hero
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 5 . 3/16
Will Haku be paired with Ben?
OlivertomixOO7 chapter 5 . 3/16
That was so cool! Totally loved it. Poor Ben, He tried to kill himself. That's so sad :( Glad that he has moved on and finding happiness in helping others. Actually Ben is kinda on the both side but I would see him as Ashura because Ben 10 never gives up
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 5 . 3/15
If Haku is a girl in this story then haku. A: you'll avoid messing with canon pairings. B: plenty of untapped potential. C: they have both experienced loss and moved past it.

As for the Indra vs Asura I'd have to say Asura.
Though he does recognize the necessity of force like Indra.

PS: how far will the story go?

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Why not classify ben as some kind of middle man
SSJBeat chapter 5 . 3/15
1)Ino it's easy fun and she and ben would get along nicely my secondary go to would be Tenten cuz of her love for weapons and his possession of the greatest one ever to exist
2) try thinking outside the box like ultimate stinkfly he could blind an opponent who focuses on smell
3) he's obviously Asura his beliefs fall under the category for peace and change plus he never gives up even with the odds against him it's one of the reasons why him and Naruto could become as close as brothers they already seem to get along well
Cissnei69 chapter 5 . 3/15
Oo, I can't wait for the fight! But about your questions... 1. I would like to see him with someone like Hinata or Shizuka. Either of them would suit him (Naruto could be paired with Sakura or someone else *shrug*). No Harem, though. I am tired of them. Er... I will skip 2 for now, I need to think about it a little more. 3. I see him as a balance of the two, but if I had to choose, I would say Ashura.
Well, nice chapter and I will waiting for more XD
OlivertomixOO7 chapter 4 . 3/8
It felt good seeing Rath once again, I am kinda feeling nostalgic. Anyways good job on the chapter, Loved the Catra part :)
Please update soon, I am eager to see what's going to happen in Battle at the bridge
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 4 . 3/7
I personally wanted Rath vs Naruto or Lee but that works. Thank you for including my favorite alien!

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
New Universe Returns chapter 4 . 3/7
I'd love the idea where Ben becomes Tsunade's apprentice. I wonder how different the Naruto story would be if Sasuke did not join Akatsuki. I also love to see Sarutobi survives after the Examination arc, instead he will retire.

Also, I'd love to see Haku and Zabuza survives. The worst case that happen to Zabuza is that he is temporarily crippled, and knocked out (Ben knock outs Zabuza).

Ben will deal with Gato and his minions, using either Four Arms, Chromastone, Diamondhead, Canonbolt, Snare-Oh, or Frankenstrike. Your choice.
TyquanUchiha chapter 4 . 3/7
Will ben get some of the kuruma's chakra in the omnitrex.
Cissnei69 chapter 4 . 3/7
Ben as Tsunade's student! Oh please, I really want to see it! XD That would be so cool and terrifying! I will be waiting for the next chapter! *fist bump* Can't wait to see the bridge fight and I really hope that Kakashi will teach them more before the Chunnin Exam, also, maybe Sakura could be a genjutsu specialist? They seem to be pretty rare
Kamencolin chapter 3 . 2/27
Ultimate rath
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 3 . 2/26
Mostly Rath because he is funny or maybe wildl mutt due to his enhanced senses will help see through the fog. How about when Zabuza retreats into a puddle Rath says "Lemme tell you something puddle rathe will destroy u." And the others sweat drop seeing how stupid he is. Also please consider doing my idea for Spider-Man and Omamori Himari.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 3 . 2/26
I could also give peter a scar over his right eye? Something he got after his battle with the green goblin.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 3 . 2/26
Can u make a Spider-Man and Omamori Himari crossover except make Peter more like batman and he lost both his aunt and uncle and Gwen Stacy's death. And make his costume like this: Completely Black with two large blood red spider symbols on the front and back (Amazing Spider-Man 2 symbol), two large blood red eyes, two large blood red eyes (Scarlet Spider), blood red bracers on the triceps, two blood red bracers on the legs, (like Iron Spider-Man, but black and red), and two small blood red circles in the palms with a red line coming of the bracers (like the Big Time Spider-Man but only on the front of his hands.) and make him a little stronger and faster.