Reviews for Who Saved Whom
Matsu Katski chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
damnit! the girl is smart xD eeeh she spend much time with Daddy V she pick up his maners xD is a good history but to short the chapters and well i like to see wat happend with Evey god pliss tel me she is gonna end with V and you don't gonna kill him!
eeeh well good chapter i espect to see the other like soon pliese! jeje se yaa
Firestripe49 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Okay, you've finally learned the goodness of humor. That's the ONLY good news. The bad news is that this is completely without any distinguishable plot. There's no problem needing to be solved. No arch! Well, I have an idea, because I'm so awesome, but you'll have to ask very nicely to get it. Go on. Ask.
But you won't, because you can't recognise true genius. Too bad. So sad...
tomboy895 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Will you continue?
Maybe add Evey entering V's life...what would happen then?
I love this and can't wait for another update
Maybe when shes 16...female V maybe
Matsu Katski chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Its realy good but i like much more if you uped more often jeje but its good i hope you uped soon
firefly chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I really enjoy this story, and I can't wait for long chapters! Hope you will post more soon. We need much, much more!
Krystal Jaymes chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
But, but, I need more daddy!V fluff!
Matsu Katski chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Aaawww damnit! Its si cutte owww daddy V and i supose Evey momy oooww so cutte i nide more oo a god idea by the way jeje i hope you post the nex chapter soon its very cute and i supose that when Evey come the little girl its gona have 15 years or something jeje i hope you uped soon se ya! And i love it!
firefly chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Ahh, this is so cute! I really loved it. Please keep writing this, and update often. This is kind of different, and also quite interesting. More please!
LeaJailbird chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This might be the sweetest thing I've ever read, I'm almost crying myself xD
Firestripe49 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
"Ice around his heart"!? MY GOD, COME UP WITH SOMETHING MORE CHEESY WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! *scoff, eye roll* I think you will, seriously, you have a gift of making things terrible, almost equalivlt to my gift of comedy.
Buuut I'll tell you a secret... I barely read this so... but don't tell nobody, kay? But I'm not nice. This is not over.*throws magic dust, poof*
Arcane Wonders chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh this is so sweet 3 Loved it!
BevellaClearlyNotKnown chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
_ aww. Super cute. very much needed fluff for this storyverse.
Krystal Jaymes chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww. I seriously am a total sap for Daddy V.
firefly123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is such a cute story, but would you consider continuing with it, making it "much" longer? It was great, just much to short.