Reviews for Christmas in an Empty Theatre
Ardin chapter 20 . 7/16
Oh my God! This was brilliant. So well written. Such good character development. Why on earth didn't you write more? At least an epilogue? Oh, I would adore seeing more of this story. So, so good. Thank you!
CeilingFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Revisiting this show recently, I remembered how consuming it is. You've written an amazing take on this couple, I would love to see some resolution. I am so heartbroken with how the 2nd season went and how the show ended, I think Karen and Derek could have had a great love story like the one you're writing.
Neminis chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I am just rewatching Smash and this fic is the perfect companion!
greysanatomiac007 chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Wow! I love your story. I know it has been a long time since you last updated, but i really hope you look at this story again and maybe write some more? please don't leave this story without a proper ending. Smash was an amazing show & I still don't understand why they had to cancel it. But- your story is phenomenal and I really hope you don't forget about it :)
blackmoon9793 chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
I've always loved this story. I still remember when you posted the first chapter. Here's to hoping you update again someday 3
Kat chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
Hey it's been two years, would you mind updating again?
HerSpark chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Hi,

I love your story so far. Sad to see you haven't updated it in a while.

Is there more to come for Karen and Derek?
New Year's Day together perhaps? ;)

X sparks
okami-onna chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
My good... I'd have been horrified in Karen's place. Poor Derek, the one time he wants to do the right thing is crushed. I love him 3
okami-onna chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Wow this chapter was pretty intense. The truth can be more painful that any other insult. I feel that you keep Karen in character. I almost can visualize the scene in the show.
okami-onna chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
And you just add another thing to the list "why I think Derek and Karen will be the perfect couple". I love the playful banter and the witty remarks.
okami-onna chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Hi!, I don't remember if I left a review but it doesn't matter ;) This is one of my favorite stories about this couple I love so much. Maybe my favorite. I didn't finish to read it so I'm reading it again and leaving reviews that I'm almost sure I didin't post to make it up to you.
It has to be difficult to write a story in a fandom with no many fans and probably getting less reviews that you totally deserve. So here I go.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English. Saludos desde México!
Sakura Taichou chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I read through all you've written for this and I am very impressed with how well you've stayed true to the character's personalities. That's the one thing that means the most to me when reading fanfiction, that the author is creating a story of their own while keeping the characters you love the way you love them. This is an awesome story and I do hope to see more, it's a great read. _
fictionfunrun chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Wonderful story. I would love it if you could find the inspiration to continue the story. One of my favorite guilty pastimes is reading SMASH fanfiction, and I only read the Karen/Derek ones since I' m a Cartwills fan.
alexceasar chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
I LOVE this! So very nice. Please continue the good work.
middlekertz chapter 20 . 6/1/2013