Reviews for Christmas in an Empty Theatre
SelenityCosmos chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Love the Katy Perry bit- it's So perfect!
CT chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Ive followed this since the day you first posted it. After several months I went back to it to see if you had updated and was sad to see you hadn't. Please don't forget about this story! It's a gem. I can't wait for you to return to it!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
I have really enjoyed your story. I hope that you find the opportunity or motivation to finish it.
thank you for the great read.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
Please update soon!
Rayne chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
This was GREAT. They way you read into each character is amazing. Please continue this story!
ballroomdiva chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
Come back and finish this one! Just stumbled upon it... And it's getting to the good part!
Loralei Leigh chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
This story is great and is my favorite Smash story. It's been so long since you updated. Hope everything is okay.
jenn-ness chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Please finish what you started. It isn't fair to get people all addicted and cut them off. Esp, when the story is well written, lovely and touching.
momo chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Please please please don't abandon this beautiful story! Keep writing! 3
po8grl chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Great writing. I like that you took time to build up to Karen and Derek's friendship and eventually his realization of his own feelings. It's a great story.

However, I've noticed that you haven't updated in like a dollar and some change. Soooo, ...please update soon. Pretty please.
West Coast Tasha chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
I just discovered this site and yours was one of the first stories I read. I very much enjoyed your portrayal of all the characters and hope the show in S2 will be as well written as your story. I also hope you either add to this story or find the inspiration for another.
Anon Reader aka A Shy Reader chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
Hi. I'd love to read the next chapter of this story.
A31 chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
I have not reviewed a story in years... but I felt compelled. Your story is remarkable. Your characters come to life with more humanity than they do on the show. I noticed that you haven't updated in awhile. I'm sure you have good reasons but if you get the chance, please continue this asap. I know I'm not the only one who would be immensely grateful. Plus, if you are going to abandon the story please don't do it with Karen and Derek so sad ;) Hope to read more of your work soon!
eedmund chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
The honest interaction that your Derek and Karen have is delightful to see. You've done a great job with pacing and dialogue. I look forward to more chapters.
starling21 chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
I love this story! Please update it soon. You write so beautifully.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »