Reviews for To Kill a Mockingbird:What happened after
tftdiydydryusfgr chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
:OLmj;pnkl;ihj[piohuifuk6gfzdhhfdzhfeayezfdzgfzdyr eayreafzdgdzy5easyreezdgZGfsRtaYERZRerWereaerzryzy ryWratszeyzrezfdzyrdzyrezdgzyrezyrezyrzfd87rytduyt rsddfxcvnmvkvnmv mbckgufuyftsewsazqwsxedcrfvgtbyhnujmik,ol6tr
\9679f76d976d976d79dytidiyd9zgfzdgfzgdsz
iugoiyfodoytxdyisdisixcuftdu77eridfhxdti6e875w86ws rhfsru6865dtthsduyrsu65w86w5strzsfdzgfsayresxd
yesitsme chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Keep writing, these are awesome :)
yesitsme chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
It's very good! Left me hanging though...
MissAntelope chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Loving it!
SwimGirl98 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
your story is great! it flows together so smoothly!
Khione'sKid.306 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Just thought I'd say, this is super amazing. After reading your fic its hard not to talk in a southern accent.

I really hope you can find some inspiration and update soon!
skitteryissexy chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Thats a good way to use Lady Antebellems song "i run to you" in a letter...i am also a lover of to kill a mockingbird and love the way you are doing you're continuence. i think soon scout and jem should have some more one on one time and have them reflect on what had brought them to where they are today...anyways good job and keep writing youare an excellent author.
delovlies chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Hey! I finally reviewed... i said i would, right?

And, like i said, i actually felt like i was reading the actual book! Really enjoyed it...and i got the reference!

in the song, it says, "you're gonna fly with me" and in the letter it says i'll fly with you...

that was a weird review!
brainish chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
i love the first chapter, i read to kill a mockingbird for my literature class and i even though i am not a fan of reading, the book caught my attention, the way u write makes the text come to life like i was reading the chapter and i was actually getting an exited voice, you sure got talent, i love ur writtings way more than the ones my new literature teacher makes me read. u make words come to life :)
Kate chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Aww, cute:) You have a lovely style of writing-you manage to keep that southern feel of To Kill A Mockingbird alive through your accents, descriptions, etc.

I'm also sooooo glad you explore the relationship between Jem and Scout more, because Jem was my favorite character when we read the book in English. I agree with what you said-it would be beyond awesome to have a brother as nice as him).

I hope you continue to add to this fanfiction!

-Kate