Reviews for All In the Grey
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Who if not Frost would read a book because of a girl? Hehe. Well done! Grey area.. we all know it. Haha. :)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Really conversations.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
There's different kids of shades of grey too. Frost is trying to impress a girl. That's cute. Jane knows because of Maura. I like it
cleancutkid61 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Thought I had read every R&I story you wrote but this one must have slipped past me. Love it. Nice to see Frost and Rizzoli talking about something other than work. It makes it seem like they do have a very complex partnership in which mutual respect is at the heart of. Really enjoy your work and hope to continue reading more of it. Btw I am totally obsessed with the R&I/GCB story. It is my new addiction.
Swishla chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
After reading this story several times, I have to wonder if Jane was really daring Frost to come to the conclusion that Maura and she are dating. This is definitely one you need to read more than once! She sets Frost up beautifully (and does a great job of attempting to explain the differences in how men and women think and of course Frost doesn't quite get it), almost in a kind teaching way. Of course, after reading the comments, I gotta say "most excellent job" for getting us all to think. Thanks for sharing.
onezero chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I read The Giver during my elementary school and it was one of my favourite book ever since. I thought a lot about what the book is trying to say/explore and is one of the most intriguing read in my opinion. I love the Jane/Frost interaction. Thanks for this!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Great story! Very intellectual! I really enjoyed it!
milk3002 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Loved the Frost exploration - great characterization!
Willow008 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Lol that's great

Thanks
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was awesome and definitely something to think about. Thank you.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I liked this, it was light and fun as well thought provoking. I read 'The Giver' in high school and the way Jane sees it never even occurred to me. It makes me want to re-read all my high school books.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
LOL Jane, I love you "I read!"

Life is full of grey areas, and this was a great illustration of such :)
rzles chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
hahaha,i can see Maura is Jane's Grey area from all aspects.I think it's a real talk should happen in the what happened in S01EP09 and S02EP15, the Grey area maybe is much larger than we thought i would be in 's kind of fresh to see the little talks between colleagues, love it, maybe next time with Korsak. i think they are Jane and Maura's family too, small talk will mean a lot to them sometimes, the way to show their care, love, and wisdom...

thanks for sharing
Riskreader chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Well an interesting look into the mental processes of frost/Jane & how they resolve, solve complex questions/cases.
Project 0 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
ahh... i see what you did there. nice. ;)

jane almost kinda had a schrodinger's cat moment there, too, eh? a or b or both at the same time. cool!

liz