Reviews for One Piece: Shippuden
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Nami's the one who's the selfish bitch!
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Why the HELL would you kick an old man? FUCKING SHITTY COOK! GO FUCK YOURSELF thats all i have to say to Sanji actually i still have alot more of insults
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
I'm sensing this story is going a big and long ride.
But just keep in mind one thing: your repeat the same idea in the same sentence more than once. Try to stay away from redundance. Ne?
Jason Connor chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Well, it was a very awesome story and thank you for writing it. I actually wrote a very short story (still on my computer) based off of this. I may use the "dark haki" though. Thanks for the inspiration, good luck with your future work.
Anne Mary chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Can not wait. Please,do your job.
Anne Mary chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
I can not wait. Do a good job. I'm enjoying it.
Meg011777 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Please continue!
It's a great story!
ZoroFTW9 chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Pretty good chepter overall though i personally think that conversation between shirahoshi and luffy kinda dragged out a liitle bit but thats just for me
Update soon
fernando11chiki chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Standing Ovation for this amazing update man. I read the chapter and the author note to figure out Luffy drastic change but you made it work so no compains here man...Shirahoshi being like Hinata I agree but i will be honest I'm not a NaruxHina fan I'm a NaruxSaku but NaruxHina is cute cuz Hinata is just to shy I like strong girls Like Nami, Sakura and Misty those are my faves.
Hotspot the 626th chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Thanks for the clear up, and while I may not completely agree with all of what you said, I do accept it as this story's truth.

I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, i just wanna help. Keep on writing!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Hmm, I may have missed it, but was there some kind of short scale time-skip? While the attitude change is to be expected, I can't say that how fast it changed was realistic.

Sasuke, while an emo before his defection, didn't suddenly change personalities or his personality didn't just get darker, it had time to develop into the cold-hearted bastard he is today.
ZoroFTW9 chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Finally its about time you update the story , i have waiting like crazy for this chapter to come out anyway good chapter and i hope you can solve your life problems and update soon
fernando11chiki chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
man you made my Independance day it had suck so far but your update made my day...agree the crew has not change that much and also no comedy in One Piece is just not One Piece. Hope you solve your problem soon can't wait for next update take your time man we can all wait for a great update a couple of month's again.
VirajPatel chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Holy crap... AMAZING! I hope you update soon, this is one of my favorite op stories so far, keep it ip :)
The Last Watcher chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Finally, I was really starting to think that you abandoned the story, so this is a very pleasant surprise for me. I feel that you've got everyone's personalities down (and yes, they haven't changed that much since the timeskip) and that they would still act like this even with Luffy gone, atleast with the initial angst out of the way. This is still One Piece after all and one of the best things about this anime is that it has great humor even when things get really serious and you're right to keep it that way. I like how Zoro has stepped up as a co-captain here and I think that if something like this actually happened in the actual story that is what he would do, so good work there. So next chapter I hope we get our first real taste of your dark Luffy, can't wait. Once again great work so far and update soon please.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »