Reviews for Phase 16: Alternate Scene 2
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
You are a very talented writer and even though you usually don't speak English, you are just fantastic at the language! Are you French? Great job in writing the fanfiction! Keep up the good work and get plenty of sleep! ;)
YanaChanAnimeAndGreek22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Goooosshh... I love this story. :)) Love the smutty scenes too. *grins* hahaha keep it up!
Kaori chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
totally love it
pampoo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love it. :)
jrl159 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
plz... write more about these, i like it, its just so sad that shu and inori did'nt really have a scene like that...
But thanks to you!
I just wanna kill you because you ended it up like that.
And i just want to thank you because you did it like that.
I like the other story that you made to "Curiosity" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I could die!
so please...please... write more abou it and always make it shu x inori OK.
Arigatoo i really love it. :)
kurokami chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
your stories are great,stop think yourself as a bad writer
maferotaku chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
n I love you! This was a beautifull story, of you are a guy I would love you even more because of the romantic way you expressed its just great! PM me back nee?
Blood Assasin Zero chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow. Pretty good. I completely hated Guilty Crown's ending. Shu and Inori were in love with eachother but they didn't have a proper chance. I mean, they only kissed once and Shu wasn't even conscious. I hope that the season 2 comes out soon. Thanks for giving them a chance like this. _
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like it yu should make more
BloodseekerX chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nice!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great chapter :) and thx :)
LostSeraph23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I loved everything about it. Simply wonderful. _
flopsy rabbit chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
how do you make those stories? It's so...visual. and I liked the way you make the story... :P
DragonRyuuji chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
You just need to write more of this pairing, seriously. I haven't blushed this much in my entire life.
TVST3R chapter 1 . 4/14/2012