Reviews for This War's Not Over
You know thank god your horrible at writing yaoi. Reason? People who write yaoi here at fanfiction are terrible at writing it anyway. Seriously people always find grammar mistakes, terrible scenes, annoying rape or was he raped? Scenes, writers who can't make a fuckin decision, and finally just writing like a frantic fangirl on steroids with mushrooms mixed in the fun those writers have in burning our minds with literally bull shit no one wants to read. This shit is usually common here at fanfiction and it only increased when fanfiction yaoi fans came here. I don't hate yaoi it's just people who are fans of it can't think and are in their little fantasy world when writing it. Literally forgetting that readers need to be taken into consideration. And I'm a guy so.. I can say shit about yaoi. Not because I'm straight or gay. It's because I'm bi. Simple, I know when I've stepped across shit here at fanfiction and I'm sure you would too. There are too many shitty writers and I have to say if you continue writing stories like this I'm all for it. It's rare finding someone with talent like this and finally. Get a fuckin job as a writer you have my support. Well all in all looking at the positives and negatives. You got a 9/10 from me. The reason though it's not 10/10 is because you forgot only one thing. Just one. And that's the fact you killed miko off in a story that ended in a way miko had only been here for three chapters making it kinda dissapointing but all the positives forgive that, so basically try to avoid killing off characters near the beginning miko was barley even there. Or even had the chance. So bye now. Write more you got my support.
Whether you may or may not admit it.. Your story just got annoying rather than intense.. I don't think anyone should just explain how so. I would usually give you reasons why like other writers but this just takes the icing of annoying. And if you think that's a good thing you may have lost many readers to that because of your narrow minded thinking.
Rize Shirosaki chapter 26 . 12/18/2015
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
Bravo for an amazing badass fanfiction.
I tip my hat to you.
Thanks.
-Winged Serpent of Light
AkabaneKazama chapter 26 . 10/2/2015
THIS. FIC. WAS. TOTALLY. AMAAZZIIIINNNGGG! XD
It made me wonder was Ichigo really a Hyougoku like you said? because I have not finished reading the manga lol
and ur explanation about Ichigo getting stronger because Hyougoku grated his wishes were possible too
fav. totally fav this fic!
AkabaneKazama chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
HUWEEEEEEEEEE (it's too sad I didn't know what to say) :'(
Buckshotredemption chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
ohh a turn of events so interesting i love it
Buckshotredemption chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
wow soooo wriggling in my seat right now cant wait to read more
Buckshotredemption chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
wow so intresting
Buckshotredemption chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
what?
Felina the nekomimi chapter 15 . 3/17/2015
Felina the nekomimi chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
Oh snap, the shits getting DEEP!
Felina the nekomimi chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
Oh shit now! Things are getting deep!
SerRage chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
You have me shivering already wonderful chapter can't wait to read the rest
QueenKarin13 chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
That was a great story. I especially loved how you ended it. Oh! In a review on an earlier chapter, I said that Ichigo seemed a lot weaker than he really is. I take that back, I forgot he had limiters. That part was cool where they finally came off and I got to see the powerful Ichigo I know. Again, great story.