Reviews for This War's Not Over
Pure secret's chapter 15 . 3/17
Pure secret's chapter 13 . 3/17
Oh snap, the shits getting DEEP!
Pure secret's chapter 7 . 3/17
Oh shit now! Things are getting deep!
Serpent God's Rage chapter 2 . 1/26
You have me shivering already wonderful chapter can't wait to read the rest
QueenKarin13 chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
That was a great story. I especially loved how you ended it. Oh! In a review on an earlier chapter, I said that Ichigo seemed a lot weaker than he really is. I take that back, I forgot he had limiters. That part was cool where they finally came off and I got to see the powerful Ichigo I know. Again, great story.
QueenKarin13 chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
This chappy has no flaws.
QueenKarin13 chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
It's still really good, but I think that Ichigo is a little weaker in this fic than he normally is.
QueenKarin13 chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
Why did she ask Ichigo of all people? She should know by now that his answer will be no.
QueenKarin13 chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Dan dan daaa! I wonder what happened to the Soul Society... no choice but to read on!
QueenKarin13 chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
Again, this is great. I laughed out loud when he gave the "dinosaur look" to Shiro and the little moment of remembrance from the beginning of Bleach when Ichigo was doing "yoga" on his closet.
QueenKarin13 chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Wow. Just wow. I never would have thought of putting Ichigo as a second hogyoku, that's ingenious. And Aizen explained it all just like he would with any other super complicated scheme. That was well thought out, especially the explanation to Ichigo's glowing blue eyes.
QueenKarin13 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
You said you were afraid of accidentally OOCing right? Well I think you're good with everyone but Grimmjow. He seems a little too nice and accepting of following Ichigo. And you don't need to worry about OOCing with Ichigo because there's always the, "He's merging with a hollow excuse!" so that's fine too. I love the cliffhanger at the end.
QueenKarin13 chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
I love how you keep everyone in character. This fanfic is really good.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
nice
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Huh- pretty interesting story.
Thanks for your work here. :)