Reviews for The Break in the Ties
This story hits me right in the feelers... A shame it was abandoned. I hate the way the series turned out, what made it semi okay was a few stories on here. This would have been one of them. The way you wrote the characters, simply amazing, you even made Daisy bearable. But to leave it of like this is a crime. I'd love to know how it works out.
Please update this! I'm dying to know how it all ends!
polkadots888 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Please update this story! It is so good and heart breaking! There are not many stories about Sweets, and this is one of the few that I have a huge interest in reading. UPDATE!
KTaboo chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I'm very sad this story is on hiatus. That being said this is a wonderful story with a great plot and I hope you do continue with it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I have retread this so many times. I hope that one day you will start updating again because it is so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I wish you would pick this story back u. It's just so good.
KTaboo chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I'm aware this story is on hiatus, but I truly hope you finish this story as it is breath taking and filled with raw emotions.
Sam chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
This is a really good story, i hope you come back to it and finish it
ElizaEde chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Fantastic story, I wish there was more! Understand what you mean about the show going in a different direction than you'd like, it's always frustrating but I would be so happy if you'd update this! I just want B&B to find out what's going on!
Wesley1501 chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
Brilliantly written. Wish there was more.
asc12 chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
I'm sorry you lost the zest for the show. One nice thing about fan fiction though is you can make the show how YOU want to see if over the way it's going. This was a pretty good story and I would have really enjoyed seeing how you would have ended it. I'm a little confused why Sweets would quit/go on a sabbatical before he has confirmed results from a doctor but to each their own. Great insights on Sweets and should you return to finish this and some others I would be thrilled to see how it wrapped up.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Your work is great. I can not tell you how I felt in this story. Sweets is my favorite character and not many people write story based on his point of view. I understand that it has not been updated in a while. I will wait for you. Take as much time in need. I can not wait for the part they find out about Sweets. No matter how long it takes. I will wait for you until you say it is abandon. I know some author who updated after 2 years but still continue. I hope in time this story will be completed
AndreaSweets chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
And now as follows? Please I really interested in this story, it's excellent! I love Sweets
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
I am so heartbroken to see that this story is abandoned. I hope one day you will update because I found this to be truly enjoyable to read.
annoying-antisocial chapter 11 . 11/30/2013