Reviews for Book of 100 Pairings
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
DOVEXBRAMBLE!
chloe.bennie.116 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Can you please update this!? Pretty please with a cheery on top? And do FirestarxSandstorm?
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Leafxcrow
Maplepaw46 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
PEOPLE CAN U STOP WITH THE GAY COUPLES! I mean gayism is just WRONG! I mean Erin didn't write about any gay couples and also God doesn't like when men is with man or woman with woman! But x-SwiftyGirl-x can u also write about Leafpool and Crowfeather and Dovewing and Tigerheart?
Maplepaw46 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Can u do Cinderheart and Lionblaze, Dovewing and Bumblestripe,
Flie chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Scourge and sandstorm! Haha totally random
Mistyflower68 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Could you do SandXFire? It's my favorite pairing... Sandstorm gets underestimated way too much, Spottdlead gets way more credit than she deserves... What did she do that was so great? Lol, sorry for babbling great job again!
THORNCLAW4EVS chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
yea um Im a girl...totes awk... oh well haha I don't really mind! And thanks for doing my idea!
SilentShadow of Mountain Clan chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
ScourgexAshfur or ScourgexLeafpool
SilentShadow of Mountain Clan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Scourge x Leafpool
Random Falcon chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
TigerXDove or CinderXFire! Pwease? :)
Im The Nights Shadow chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Could you do one for Firepaw and Spottedleaf, from the first book? I always thought they were destined to be together. Or how much Fireheart misses her after she dies.

I haven't read the one were he becomes leader yet so I refuse to call him with the suffix star.
Mew Mew Boudica chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Ferncloud and Firestar?

So random! But I like it!
The Fantasy Spinner chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Leafpool and Crowfeather please!

POV: either is fine
Sandtail chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
if you do gay couples can you do this one first before the one i suggested it blackstar and firestar they hate eachother but love eachother too! Firestar's pov