Reviews for Dangerous Games
Me chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Seriously. Don't be deterred by bitches who would rather read than respond. I want an update. Yesterday. Yeah. So. Now. NOW. I LOVE this fanfic, and it's been hanging out in my Favorites under Bookmarks forever, and I (literally) check back (at LEAST) once a day. So yeah. Update. Yesterday. PLEASE!
Souless666 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Terrific story. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
sarah chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
nice work

can't wait for more really soon
Souless666 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I hope, now, they will work to convince Sam that what he is not bad. But first they have to convince themselves.

Maybe, if they where smart, they would do some research into why Sam has powers in the first place. I bet Missouri would tell them that Sam's a born psychic and not that way cause of the demon blood. But knowing them, they'd still try and hinder him, making him still feel like a freak.
Souless666 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Poor Sammy. He's so far gone he can't even realize there's no demon blood (save for what, now, naturally flows in his veins) to fuel his powers, that what he did was all Sam.

And his dad and brother are not making things easier. Bet Dean's, now, sorry he didn't try to stop Sam when he found out about the cutting.
jwinchesterkent chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Def Leppard! Lol that sounds like my car :) also OH NO poor Sammy!
sarah chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
wow great story

i used to read thicker than water, and i am so glad for this alternate reality sequel.

can't wait for more
Souless666 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Bad desision Dean. Shows that Dean not ok with the Demon blood thing, or he would have stopped Sam right there and then. He's willing to let his brother risk his health over this.

Yep, just like the Dean we know. Lets his hate/fear of the supernatural outweight his concern for his baby bro.
PushingupPens chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Great story so far :) cant wait for the next chapter!
Souless666 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Cutting. Not good. I wonder what the real effects are, cause bleeding is not gonna remove the demon blood that is actually a part of him.

I feel so sad for poor Sammy.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I always wondered why they didn't ever just try to wean Sam off anyway.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Go ooonnnnn.

I do love options for endings.