Reviews for Ichigo Kurosaki, the Dark Knight
WarriorofAnime chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I'd love it if Karin was the next Batgirl! Orihime's story is bery interesting!
WarriorofAnime chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Didn't like the fact that Rukia was one of the women that threw themselves to Ichigo. She is a much more independant character, but I shall continue reading.
WarriorofAnime chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Nice first chapter! Uryu is Nightwing? That's perfect!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Thanks for updating. Orihime's origin sounds interesting.
Mr.A chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Let me know during your next chapter, ok. Heh, heh.
Mr.A chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Is Kon had a tragic past about what happen to Nozomi Kujo, and how did he meet with the Batman?
Mr.A chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Nicely done! Keep up the good work.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Thanks for updating.
D chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Finally an update! And some ichiruki! Yay! That was such a cute scene! I like the idea of using characters from other animes as the other super heros. Oh, and the beginning with ichigo and orihime and uryuu was nice too. And what sort of diabolical scheme could aizen POSSIBLY be making this time ;p I loved his backstory by the way. For wonder woman, I don't know too much about her character or about many animes, but you could maybe use kagome from inuyasha... Their hair looks kind of similar, I think it could work. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Xemmnas chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Great to see another chapter, cool that your adding in the Justice League (might be a good idea for a sequel). The best person I can think of to be Diana, would be saber from fate stay night. Think about it both use equipment crafted by gods, both are strong independent female leads, ones a warrior princess and ones a warrior queen, both are fairly muscular but still very feminine in appearance and both are very prideful women to the point that it becomes a weakness.

And as for Batman's replacement I think its Renji or in this case Red Hood.(one of my favorite Batman storielines)

Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Sailor Moon.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I hope that there are more cameos and possible team ups between Ichigo and the other heroes in the future.
Would Gohan really need the glasses and unassuming reporter disguise? I mean, Super Saiyan does change his appearance fairly radically. Unless he does't have it. Plus there are the matters of whether or not he's still a have breed and if you include a Kryptonite equivalent. And why X-ray instead of Ki sense?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Is this going to become a crossover now?
Dark Inu Fan chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
...Not the most glorious first day out. But he can say that he got out of it with more of a rash from the tongue-lashing than scrapes from the subway car! Keep up the good work, dark
nindjo chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
this story's prety good i like how well you machted the differnt characters togeter but im curious about who aizen will play are you going to make him superman or somebody else hope you update soon