Reviews for Forget Me Not...
Phax Halfelven chapter 22 . 5/3/2004
hiya, I just read this last night it's been hangin out on my PDA for a while, I just haven't gotten to it yet, and let me tell you I was completely enthralled. Loved the story all the way around. Flint and Lady Jaye are my favorites of my favorite Joes. Thanks for a great story, and if you ever get around to finishing Balance let me know It has me intrigued to see what's up next.
steve chapter 22 . 4/20/2003
good overall story, could have used a good firefight, only 2 to 3 vipers died in the whole story. I get the idea this was a chic story. I assume Cover Girl is a chic?
AllHart chapter 22 . 1/15/2003
Excellent! A thousand times Excellent. CG, you and Bard are one in the same, meaning you have talent beyond words. It takes a lot to get me to cry, I was bawling like a baby at some parts. Truly excellent! I love Flint and Jaye, rather Dash and Allie. Keep up the amazing work!
Colton Awards 2002 chapter 8 . 10/13/2002
Congratulations, you've been nominated in the Medal of Honor catagory of the First Annual Colton Awards for GI Joe Fanfiction.

Voting is underway until November 10th so please stop in and cast your votes today at:

group/The_2002_Colton_Awards/
Colton Awards 2002 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Congratulations, you've been nominated in the Romance catagory of the First Annual Colton Awards for GI Joe Fanfiction.

group/The_2002_Colton_Awards/
ShadowCatJen chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Excellent story! Very well written. I started reading ch 1 yesterday and couldn't put it down. One thing though, it doesn't feel like it's over. Ian comes across to me like someone who would go against the word of the liard and do what he could to get AilĂ­se back. Not that I want it that way! Oh no! F&LJ are ment to be... period. And no amount of wooing, fanegeling (sp?), or out and out kidnaping is going to change that. You just made the character Ian such a strong one that it feels almost anti-climactic that a major confrontation didn't occur between he and LJ or even he and Flint. Other than that small bit, I enjoyed the story very much and hope you keep writing more stories in the days to come.
ROguedoll chapter 22 . 8/7/2002
Cover Girl I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that you have done a great job with this. Your plot has been awesome and like always your characters have been right on the money.
GI Jaye chapter 22 . 8/7/2002
I loved it, especially your characterization of Destro at the end. Hope you're setting us up for a sequel...
Bobo Masato chapter 22 . 8/6/2002
Woo, so many things happened in this chapter. I also fall out of the chair reading off the computer screen. I thought Destro will really do something to Lady Jaye!

Jaye's father is amazing! I can' believe he is so smart. He fixed the whole thing. I like the part when the father and daughter confront each other in their language and Flint just stand there all worried but can't understand a word. That's priceless!

Flint and Lady Jaye are so sweet together.
Bobo Masato chapter 20 . 8/6/2002
I love how Duke calls Flint and Lady Jaye Hansel and Gretel!

The story keeps getting better and better. I'm so worry to see that Destro is getting closer and closer to Flint and Jaye. I can't wait to find put what'll Zatan do. I'm going to find out now.
ladymagna1100 chapter 22 . 8/6/2002
What a great way to end a wonderful saga. Very nicely done! :)
Slayne22 chapter 22 . 8/6/2002
Wow! Excellent story! I love a good F/LJ story! I loved the little bits with Shipwreck and Beach too!
Harry2 chapter 22 . 8/6/2002
You RAT! You set us up so BADLY with this ending! Flint and Lady Jaye NOT wed! Oh, if Destro ever finds out, he is going to be after someones head, and it will NOT be Lady Jaye's or Flints! But overall, a excellent story.
Harry2 chapter 21 . 8/3/2002
I've always said that Destro had a sense of honor. This just proves it. Keep up the good work.
Harry2 chapter 19 . 8/1/2002
_ A excellent Chapter! Now that Lady Jaye has her memories back, maybe she and the Joes can work things out with Destro so that she will at times visit her uncle, and thus, he won't go so hard after the Joes. And also, keep COBRA off both her heels, as well as the JOES heels.