Reviews for Fragile Balance
Frakking Toasters chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Great story. I loved it. In my head it was Dr Carter from ER helping them lol! xo
pandora jazz chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Wonderful final chapter.

I enjoyed the brothers conversation and nice that they were able to have a relaxing moment at the end.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
Once again, Sam is on the road to recovery with Dean watching out for him. :) The boys will take a little more time, just to be sure that they are BOTH up to hunting again, then they'll be off to take care of the leviathans and anything else that needs taking care of. It will be a bit tougher, if Lucifer puts in an appearance again, but they'll manage, just like always. The worst of it should be over now. Gotta love those boys! :)
judyann chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
awww loved it! Great chapter!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
Great ending for the story!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
The so called dead Leviathen has shown up. I'm guessing Leviathens that are bibbed can come back in this story. That, and I can't seem to spell leviathan correctly.

Good chapter.
pandora jazz chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
I'm glad that Frank was able to find a place for Dean and Sam to rest and hide out.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
judyann chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Loved it! Another great chapter! Love the story and totally can't wait for more!
Colby's girl chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Thanks for the quickie! LOL
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Yeah, I'll bet Sam could use his meds. He is still recovering, yet he hasn't really been allowed the chance to recover, so the meds are a big deal for him. I hope Dean gets them without any trouble. I also hope they get a chance to finally relax and take it easy for a bit. They sure could use the break.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Well. That was an 'oh shit' moment right there.

You know, I wondered if 'Hallucifer' was actually Lucifer at first. After all, he was in Sam. So, I thought it just might be possible that there was still a miniscule piece of the devil still locked in Sam.

But, the series seems to have thrown that one out the window with Cass not seeing said fallen angel.

Anyways, good chapter.
pandora jazz chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
I'm glad that Dean and Sam are finally able to escape from the hospital.

Hopefully Dr. Carter will be OK and not get eaten.

I wonder if Sam will share with Dean what was on the MRI scan and that he has seen Lucifer again.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading this update.
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Oh no! Sam is still going to have to deal with Lucifer? Darn that stupid leviathan! Sam would have been okay, if he didn't have that seizure. Now he is broken again. *cries* I hope they have a chance to get some healing and recovering done at the cabin. I also hope Dr. Carter gets away okay and doesn't see any leviathans.

Such a great story! :)
judyann chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Wow great chapter! Love it!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
So they managed to sneak Sam down to get an MRI without Gaines finding them, but what did Sam see when he and Dr. Carter looked at the results? Was it good news, or bad? O.o Is Dean still okay, outside the room? I hope they manage to get out of the hospital in one piece, and with no further injuries.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »