Reviews for Domestic Dispositions
Come back
Just thought I'd say I just read chapter 14 and I'm pretty sure it's "Rama" and "Ravana" if it is the myth I'm thinking of you spelled them the way they are pronounced, just thought I let you know
Stormplains chapter 19 . 1/19
This was adorable.

I don't know if you've ever written the scene for us before, but I want to read the scene where Robin tells Raven to leave. It might be buried in one of your many stories! But I look forward to it.
Great work as always.
Nyxxyn chapter 19 . 1/14
As, poor Melvin! Stupid biomom! Poor Raven, that dickheadRobin!
MorbidOptimist chapter 19 . 1/14
this story is so much fun; the backstories and characters are really great! This fic brought me back to to which i havent touched in what feels like years! good stuff!
Spikesagitta chapter 19 . 1/14
Aww :( Poor Melvin :(
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 1/14
It was nice that Melvin got some closure on her mom. Even if she didn't quite approved of Raven and Jinx
Silverwolf1115 chapter 1 . 1/13
your back!(:
Ravens pet dragon chapter 18 . 1/13
Welcome back septic mind.
ZawanZ77 chapter 18 . 1/13
Tease me more why don't you... Some real good insight into the background here, and as always your Raven is just so good.
Now i guess it's a good time to read your stories again, was meaning to do that.

REALLY looking forward to new stuff from you. I need more Raven, thank you.
LilPhatFox chapter 18 . 1/13
I'm so happy that your posting on this again! I love Raven/Jinx and this is pretty much the only "Domestic Life" fic. Don't get me wrong I love the action fics too but sometimes I just need this. :) The only mistake I noticed was you mixing up "public school" with "private school", Private schools are the posh schools.

Anyways,
~Stay Awesome~
Nyxxyn chapter 18 . 1/13
Whoo hoo Loads of ideas! Great update, but kinda disappointed for Melvin, and really sad for Timmy and Tyler!
RowanRH chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
Any chance of a story where raven kicks jinx out but then regrets it and comes to find her at chaos spot?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Nice that's one awesome parent
irmalin chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
wow. This is one heck of a story. I like how you've developed the characters with"age"