Reviews for Domestic Dispositions
RowanRH chapter 17 . 9/6
Any chance of a story where raven kicks jinx out but then regrets it and comes to find her at chaos spot?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Nice that's one awesome parent
irmalin chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
wow. This is one heck of a story. I like how you've developed the characters with"age"
mttmercado chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
oh ravens feels make me feel twice as much as anyone elses feelings are so much more precious!
Spikesagitta chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
I like Jinx as a parent figure :) She give good life lessons!
Firedon chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Hm. Not much to say about this chapter. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. I'm not a big fan of conflicts created through angry words, so that was to be expected for me. I look forward to the next chapter though.
Will the dinner actually be concluded or is it finished?
discb chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Nice shot Mel, just wrong target ;-;

Thanks for the lovely update!
Necro Floodwaters chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Great chapter, as always!
Stormplains chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Lovely family chapter. Can't think of a ton more to say except you're awesome.
Keep writing strong.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
gnurd chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Smoking age, age of consent, driving age, drinking age, really any law about age requirements (except voting, that's in the constitution) are decided by the state, though some are pretty uniform. I believe that smoking is one of the uniform ones. In the parts of New England that I've hung out in enough to learn it, the age is set at 18 for both buying and smoking cigarettes.
Deathnoteuser chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
There is no legal smoking age in the US, I think. You have to be 18-19 whatever the legal age is per state to buy them though. New York's legal age is gonna be 21 pretty soon...

Okay, even if Timmy doesn't wanna be a hero or whatever, he should still learn how to use his powers. He might need them someday. And smoking is NOT the way to go about it.

Nicely done and I like how Jinx is being all mother bear c:

mttmercado chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
i ADORE the idea of laid back true to herself parent jinx, and i can't wait to see what raven is like, I like the idea of the kids growing up with them as well. very much great
Spikesagitta chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
I have the feeling that Jinx is the stricter parent :D Ironic
chaosrin chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Can see Jinx being that kind of savvy parents. It fits, kind of wonder how the school or other parents knew or react to the fact the three siblings were kids of an ex-criminal and titan.
Job well done and do show Raven side.