Reviews for The Thing Between Love and Hate
Lilly Talons chapter 43 . 2/13
I loved this so much, like so much
Theuniversandme chapter 42 . 2/17/2018
Hey,
my Name is Rosa and I just finished your fanfiction.
I love it soooo much and I would like to translate it into german ( as I am from Gemany) so that other non english speaker can enjoy it too.
(Maby you have noticed that I already asked you on another website ... I didn't know you posted it also here ... sorry for that)
ritikaaggarwal117 chapter 42 . 6/25/2016
this is one of the best klaroline fanfiction I have read till now, just so awsm and cute love story
jgu chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
Hello :)
Well, I really love this story ! I'm french and not that good in english, so I have some troubles to understand sometimes, but I just want to know how this story will end so I keep reading :)
Thank you for this wonderful story !
Guest chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
Caroline in this story is starting to annoy me
Guest chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
Seriously, its Caroline who has to choose and stop pretending. It's so annoying.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Caroline confuses me, she says she doesn't trust him then the next moment she does. She accuses him on bailing when it gets emotional but she can't even figure out her own. Personally it feels like a one-sided relationship and she's just leading him on.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
I love Klaroline so much but I find it annoying that Caroline wants to change Klaus. She's also killed before for no other reason than her hunger for blood. And it's even more annoying that Klaus would just go along and do everything she says.
thegirlwhoflies chapter 42 . 10/12/2014
I have nothing to say except I BLOODY LOVE IT AND THAT YOU ARE BLOODY FANTASTIC! I started reading this last night and finished it today, with a long break in the middle granted, but what I'm saying is it's GOOD! And gosh I love it so much! Klaus is like the one!

My gosh I just LOVE IT! :)
Beertje123 chapter 43 . 5/14/2014
Jaa eindelijk kan ik eens een review in het nederlands schrijven! Je bent al even klaar met deze fic, maar wie weet lees je het nog.

Wat een geweldig verhaal.. De afgelopen 2 dagen bijna alleen maar aan het lezen geweest. Heerlijk! Goed geschreven, je boeide me van begin tot het eind.. Wat had het toch mooi geweest als het in de serie ook zo was gegaan.. Ik heb nog steeds hoop dat ze ooit nog is bij elkaar komen! Bedankt voor je verhaal. Ik heb ervan genoten!
LoonyTuned chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
For God's sake Caroline! Tell Klaus what you told Damon! If he finds out from someone else...*shudder*
21stseventeen chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you!
lindseyward chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
I think saying that he's killed millions of people in his lifetime is way far fetched. Maybe hundreds, even thousands. Great story so far though :)
Kjsama chapter 42 . 1/6/2014
Aww...*starts to tear up but turns away embarrassed* that was just...that was just *sighs* awesome...
Siravi chapter 43 . 11/29/2013
Best Vampire Diaries story I have ever read. Very well up together, you have obviously spend an immense amount of time on this. Beautiful work!
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »