Reviews for As Victors
teelduo chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Beautiful
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Not that I did not like it, because it was very sweet and how they act together just melts my heart, how she's okay and he is not and how they are together, and I really, really like it, but to me it felt almost too one-shot-ish.. Not that it is a word, but I just, I would absolutely have loved to read the before and after part of this moment, or well mostly the after part. Your writing is so wonderful and this was really lovely and the days at Hampton's would have been lovely too. This whole okay thing is very interesting, I really like how he is not okay, but she pretty much is. I really think that is fabulous! And so is your writing, I really, really enjoy it. It is just beautiful, so much love and tenderness.

Mathilde
Kaz chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I really liked this :o) loved the fact all the others were in it too and the little details like Castle trying to give her more calories by changing her latte, I could see him doing that. Thanks for posting. Kaz
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Lovely. You've been BUSY lately!
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Is this the script for the season finale? I'm sorry, can't tell the difference.

GibbsIsMyGod chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Such a beautiful little fic :)
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
ohhh this was really sweet. I like that she's actually kind of normal. I'd love to see a second one of this, exploring Castle's issue here. but it's still good as is.
Mark C chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was a good take of how Kate's mother's case is finally closed. To me it look like Rick and Kate were just going through the motions and not really comprehending what had just happened. That could really happen because Kate had spent a good deal of her adult life working that case.

To me it's a natural thing for both of them. Loved the scene at the loft. Kate was treated like family and that's a good thing. I really liked seeing that.

The ending was good, just Rick and Kate being together after putting one of the toughest case they've worked on to rest.

Great job.
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was adorable :)
SexySheep chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ah, and here is one that I thought I reviewed, but didn’t. I totally suck at life.

Love this scenario. It doesn’t go down with a bang, or even a whimper. It ends with the quiet strength of these two amazing people. I really like that Castle is a little less ok than Kate. Maybe because Kate is more ok than he thought she’d be?

Now, cookies for everyone.
Topsy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
She slips her hand into his, presses her cheek to her partner's shoulder, watching in silence as Esposito cuffs the man while Ryan recites the Miranda Rights, voice steady and strong and true. – Yay! They caught the guy!

Ryan already has the handcuffed man in the back seat of the cruiser, stands by the passenger side door, waits and watches - her faithful friend. – Aww!

They've snatched whatever sleep they could - on the break room couch after lunch one afternoon, on the gym floor mat one night after he held her bag for the better part of an hour, even one early morning at her desk where Ryan found them with clasped hands and marker-smudged cheeks. – Aw, I love this! Especially the bit about the punching bag.

The detective sighs, but the expected crumple of her body never happens. He wasn't certain what to expect, thought he might have to carry her inside, might have to wrap himself around her, anchor her to the here and now. – Amazing.

She shakes her head. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't. You stink." – Hehe!

(T-minus 22 minutes until Castle. I'm GOING TO PEE MY PANTS I'm so excited.)
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aww that was sweet! That's how I think it would be when they finally solve her mother's case. Reserved triumph...together.
bones35 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Marvelous one-shot. Really felt the emotion and the impact of THE case's settlement.
loveisacage chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh my word! This was amazing. Such a perfect ending! Couldn't have asked for anything better. This it perfect!
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I don't really have any other words, apart from there's something magically realistic about the way you capture them in a relationship.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction