Reviews for They'll Never Let You Walk Away
littl30wl chapter 7 . 9/14
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this little story! Phenomenal characterization.
wolfstars chapter 7 . 9/1
Beautiful
Allytsuki chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
so sweet
ladybeekeeper chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Beautiful story. Thank you!
Goldilocks 92 chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Perfect :)
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
So, I just read this story all over again because I absolutely love it. I noticed that I made a mistake in my previous review; I meant to say that I'm so NOT fluff. But I absolutely adored the ending! I'm usually into angst/tragedy, but this fic is the exception to my rule.
blackkitty95 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
This...this...wow...feels...Fluffy and really romantic ending, but the other chapters had hurt so much that this conclusion is definitely appropriate - and I'm so into fluff, so that says a lot. I absolutely loved this story!
sandor'slover chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
this never ever happens to me but i am fucking crying thanks to you! i never get attached to a story like this! but this is fucking perfect! i wished i had found it while you were writing it! but it simply made my day! beautiful beautiful beautiful!
MusicIsForeverLikeTheDoctor chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
I loved this story!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Oh my gosh, I cried. A lot. *favorites*
SetMeFree1 chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
loved this, amazing job. big san/san fan. youre a gifted writer, keep them coming! )
mermani chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
This AU is so perfect and ugh your characterization of both of them KILLS ME. I lovelovelove this! And the ending is terribly romantic 3
pinkolifant chapter 3 . 10/20/2013