Reviews for They'll Never Let You Walk Away
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
So, I just read this story all over again because I absolutely love it. I noticed that I made a mistake in my previous review; I meant to say that I'm so NOT fluff. But I absolutely adored the ending! I'm usually into angst/tragedy, but this fic is the exception to my rule.
Khaleesi95 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
This...this...wow...feels...Fluffy and really romantic ending, but the other chapters had hurt so much that this conclusion is definitely appropriate - and I'm so into fluff, so that says a lot. I absolutely loved this story!
sandor'slover chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
this never ever happens to me but i am fucking crying thanks to you! i never get attached to a story like this! but this is fucking perfect! i wished i had found it while you were writing it! but it simply made my day! beautiful beautiful beautiful!
MusicIsForeverLikeTheDoctor chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
I loved this story!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Oh my gosh, I cried. A lot. *favorites*
SetMeFree1 chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
loved this, amazing job. big san/san fan. youre a gifted writer, keep them coming! )
mermani chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
This AU is so perfect and ugh your characterization of both of them KILLS ME. I lovelovelove this! And the ending is terribly romantic 3
pinkolifant chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Best modern SanSan ever
Christina chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
This is the BEST FUCKING SANSAN STORY EVAAA! It was so beautifully written and the characters felt so real, and the end just melted my heart (Lilyanna awwww3). I loved it!
The Bladr chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Wow. I absolutely loved this. Great writing. Great story. I've been reading a lot of GOT fan fiction lately and this is definitely in the top 5. Thank you.
MYVACATION chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Had to read this over (won't be the last time)...I have so many favourite parts but in chapter 6 where she says "I love you. Even if you don't love me..." , my heart hurts- is that even possible. Throughout the whole story, All I kept thinking of is what a great movie this would make and then I noticed another comment stating the same thing. Well done- wow!
MYVACATION chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I had read the reviews before hand and I was not disappointed at all.
This was simply excellent! I don't even know what to write..., one of my favourite, actually no- my favorite story short story that I have read regardless of it being a SanSan fiction.
shadow of the lost chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Oh this is so cute! Gah!
Emily M chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I just read this whole story, and i just have to say i seriously love you for doing this. you are the best. this was the best. i oh my god i just can't. thank you so much. :)
valonqars chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
I started this and could not put it down! Favorited. :)