Reviews for Seeking Happiness (WIP)
uss71832 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Wow...Jake, I never knew...you stud muffin!
DELEON25 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Ah Hah! What is it that Feral found out? X3 Great chapter!
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Muwahahahahahaaa! Oh this is good! Am i going to get to look forward to a SWAT Kat, commander sandwich? Oooh Uly in the middle. lol Oh this is great. Hmmm, wonder how long it'll be before Chance/T-bone gets in on the action? Eeeheeheehee! I soo do love these kind of stories. lol Wonder what Jake will think when he realizes that Uly know his little secret? Can't wait to find out. _

ps LOVE the interation between Jake/Razor and Uly. Soo easy for them to accept each other. Can't wait.
DELEON25 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Cool... I loved this part. Still a little shocked by the sudden stop myself.
Roller77 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Well, well, well, another steamy scene with Feral, but Razor's involved this time with the commander! Good thing or that creep would have found out that Ulyssis is not just your ordinary kat. Heh, wonder what the Commander's reaction will be when he wakes up?
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Awww poor jake, just when he was about to get some, surpised he didn't take the opertunitys of having 3 bodied just laying around to have some fun with.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Oh boy, those two nasty kats have Commander Feral in their sights, hope Jake can warn him in time!
Kusa chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Man, you had me on the edge of my seat, then you finished the chapter, you never cease to build the suspense at the right times, it's one of the things I love about your stories.
Cannot wait for the next chapter, keep it up :-3
DELEON25 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Ahh... Why? X3 It was getting so real!
DELEON25 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I'd have my ears pinned to my head too with her around. I'm liking this a lot. Can't wait to read more.
Kusa chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Nice chapter, poor Jake, he really needs more luck in finding a decent date.
As for what the match-maker said, I have a idea of who this perfect match is, but shall wait to see if I'm right.
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Poor jake, he;s not enjoying his time off at all, can hardly wait to find out what that crypitic message meant.
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
lol Poor Jake, i've had a few guy friend that have ended up on dates like that. lol Those kind of girls are soo oblivious to anything but themselves. lol Heh, do i get the feeling that Jake's little run in had more to do with Commander Feral then any pretty she-kat? Can't wait till he figures that out. XD Gonna be good. Can't wait for more. _
Roller77 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Looks like Jake really isn't enjoying his date with Genella, I wouldn't either by the way she's flapping her mouth, Ha ha!
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Why do I get the feeling I know where this is going?