Reviews for Uzumaki Kombat
when rave try to stop Naruto she get her powers took out of her and Naruto put them into him and she saw a raven own looking into him now and her cape is now on him now and then the others are kill off too ,and julk stood them with Naruto in arms too on her saying it woking my lord and love ,and he say yes it do and then jkil had sit on the gound with out her cothers off and Naruto on her and dick into her too say my you hot gril and sex was good too ,and when it was over he say rave see you powers are now my and his muslces gower biggleds too with it his powers too when he took out supmen out and both the powers and sol too ,he then had buit his new home up in the city too .
when in the rice couny inn Naruto had haer of sarkua own mother and dad try to pay for a army to kill off him and then took over all of friecouny to them but before meeting raylee and his pathers Naruto had see the men before in epimer own vaillge when he was tring to it and saw the men had them hot grils with big bodds had not like it and Naruto meet one hot woman in the back room office and bed he had put in the 2 had sex too and he find out the redhrie gril name jem had hand raylee and will do inthge to get away form him and she get with Naruto had took out the men out and his sol took into him and his ownpowers too of his forerfather own epimer too and find out his was the men own capiant and he was wather to not came back too ,and Naruto had wings of a rave on him and his new hot gril had sex with him too, when in it Naruto and took out both saruka mom and dad out when he saw her down on the bed he thout why not for she is my woman and he had sex with her and he was put his mother to her too and then his big size dick into her too. he had her on his laptoo.
when he did marring her for some time Naruto then kill off him for Naruto say you fool ten you for now outwold is my now and for you wife is now my and boy she is wih her clounds off and in bed with Naruto he fuckher so mach he had sex with her ,
when in power Naruto took out sarkura mother and dad too and then he had the money put in his own now and sarkura too for she is now his own and lover too and when he put a luck side st ing arnd in the vaillge he saw in the room cave and took her and tenten both for his own se toys now for sarkura had put into the robo to her hands and teten set on top of his cape and then he had his mother on top her for it feel good too ,when it was over he put his bid size dick into her for Naruto took over tenten and then sarkrua try to run but she get stop by him and saw his little hot gril sill mad it him and then he put her down and sex was on for Naruto had sex with her too ,when it was over he put his paths back on and he had both grils sit on his lep too and each gril got oonqueror by him , when suskie sol get took out and put into him when it over Naruto fell powers gower into him of the ucleds and then he had the eyes on him now , and the frie took out roban and the others too, he saw starfrie and rave jilk and the 3 hot grils took off thme clonds Naruto gaving his new grils a good time in bed too.
AddictedDucky chapter 2 . 3/15
Sarutobi is getting some deserved whooping, it feels wrong tho. He SHOULD be able to dodge atleast somewhat. No matter what training Naruto had in year, even if he absorbed Kurama's chakra he should not be able to slap Professor around like that. Sarutobi is that guy who survived 2nd and 3rd wars. So only if he got some action in, dodged few punches. THAT would feel good to me, as of now Naruto is pretty much god. But hey if thats what you going for you doing great job at it.

Then theres the whole Jiraya: "Naruto, I'm so sorry I didn't know", he's Konoha's best spymaster for fuck sake...but thats me ranting at fic about naruto becoming Mortal Kombat champ *sigh*.

Great fic tho, only if Naruto could stop stroking himself so much and it would be perfect. Meh, kudos for story dud.
reptoholic chapter 13 . 2/26
Amazing story, I wish he would have impregnated all his wives though, that would have been funny. Keep up the good work, I look forward to your other stories I have not read, or am Re-reading
reptoholic chapter 12 . 2/26
Too mad he did not take his powers, it would have made him much stronger
reptoholic chapter 10 . 2/26
Fuck yeah! Keep it up
reptoholic chapter 9 . 2/26
FWAHAHAHAHAA
reptoholic chapter 8 . 2/26
Love this story, he needs wave SUMMONS
reptoholic chapter 7 . 2/26
Great job
reptoholic chapter 6 . 2/26
Loving this story, Great job
reptoholic chapter 5 . 2/26
LOVING IT. I hope he gets the snake contract.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 2/26
I hope he gets the akatsuki to join him!
reptoholic chapter 3 . 2/26