Reviews for Pelgo 14
Loyaltothelegion chapter 12 . 3/18
Wow, I think I love this story. The multiple viewpoints works well, so not every event is purely from the characters eyes. I've got to admit, I'm excitted thinking about what's going to happen now.
Clevingerrr chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
This was one the first fanfics I had ever read on the site, back in my unregistered days. Still as good as I remember! It's a wonderful mix of established characters and OC's, and the swapping of POV's is well-executed and easy to follow. Even though I'm more of a Security guy myself, I can appreciate seeing the events of the story from the Resistance's perspective. I'm hoping that, one of these days, you'll come back to this story and give it a proper conclusion. Judging by the "Remember Pelgo 14" graffiti on one of the guns (forgot which) in the game, I'd imagine it won't end too well for either side...
Bares His Teeth chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
cool story keep wrightin
Foreteller of Three chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
This gettinh good, update as soon as you can
Foevergaurd chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
This is a really awesome story, I just decided to one day look for a Brink Fanfic, because this was an awesome game, an I found this master piece, keep up the good work.
themysteriousman97 chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
HA, Nice opening to this chapter! Pretty violent, but still good. Now, since you know me, you know that that's my style! :P

Anyways, keep writing this story, pretty good, looks like its getting somewhere! I hope you just keep writing this. Also, I would BOLD the "POV" changes to make them clearer.

Good Job! I have reviewed!

-the-mysteriousman-who-you-probably-already-know-who-i-am-and-knows-who-you-are-and-is-not-a-stalker-rankrishnabagawan-lightbulb-not-indian-trains-commie-supporter-97... .com
Foreteller of Three chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Light: hm, things r starting 2 look bad for the founders, especially since the guests r starting to get angsty

Dark: Founders with a problem? It's their fault that they've haven't found da solution to everyone's water problem!

Me: But let's see how this'll end for everyone on the ark
themysteriousman97 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Ok, I clicked the blue line of text, I thought that the chapter was somewhat less "morbid", I think about trains, and you failed to use the Chinese langauge in your fanfic... :P:D:P:D

-the very mysterious and you probably know who i am man who is also knows who you are... (im not a stalker...yet):)
FeeptheNinja chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I FINALLY REVIEWED EET

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, MONSUIER GUILT-TRIP

but no seriously. eet's good.

... Arkoral is scary. •_•
themysteriousman97 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
You must keep writing... I will continually bug you until you post your next chapter.

-The Mysterious Man
themysteriousman97 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Wow, you just couldn't get by with any story without making a Chinese stereotype. Allow me to quote the chapter, " the sound of his voice would have an equal effect on a room whether he were saying 'I'm going to shoot you all now' or 'Yes, Santa, I'd like a magical pony for Christmas'" Really? :P Anyways, good chapter and exellent writing. You should continue you guess who this mysterious man is?
kingkorps chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
good job man I might have to start to writing BRINK stories now...
thesalmonskin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
No, definitely not a one-time thing. I just don't have access to a PC with Internet access very often, so I won't be able to update too often.
kingkorps chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
please dont tell me this was a one time thing