Reviews for The Time Agent
Emerald Monkey chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Like it so far please keep updating :)
Shara Raizel chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
i really liked this chapter. is robin going to continue traveling with the doctor again now? i hope so. I'm looking forward to that talk she and the doctor are going to have next chapter. update again soon! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
i really liked this chapter and i'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Robin next. will she rejoin rose and the doctor on New Earth? i can't wait to find out! :D looking forward to your next update. :)
aandm20 chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
I am super confused...but I love it!
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
a much as i liked the filler torchwood chapter i really miss the doctor who stuff. i'm looking forward to the plot you're working on though! can't wait for the next update! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
interesting chapter. sorry for the late review thou. :) i wonder where robin is going now. :P can't wait to find out!
aandm20 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
real plot... definitely! :)
Hetalia-EnglandthePirate chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
This is awesome!
just.a.bit.unlikely chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
AH! great chapter and the fact she doesn't do much to save the day really helps giving the feeling that she doesn't belong with them. I love the story and I love your character, big sad decision to let her go on her own but I hope she meets again with Jack soon!
aandm20 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
*epic sad face* No! Come back Robin, come back! Don't let stinky Rose get you down!
aandm20 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
This was an awesome chapter! The fact that you kept Rose as the one to take on the heart of the TARDIS made sure that Robin wasn't a Mary-Sue, so you're all good there! Loved it, Loved it LOVED IT! I am definitely looking forward to the next bit!
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
oh you are already hinting at timy-whymie-ness! love the ideas that electra brings to the table. does that mean that even though rose and marth and donna travel and eventually leave the doctor robin gets to stay? if so... SWEET! that'd be totally cool! i can't wait to see how robin interacts with this new doctor. _ can't wait for your next update
aandm20 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This is really turning out fantastically! Love it! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter and I'm really curious to see what happens to Robin when the Daleks attack.
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
oh that's brilliant. love that you put robin on top model. XD this was a good chapter and i'm please to see robin becoming a character of her own. i think that even if you reach the end of a season you should keep posting chapters in the same story. that way there's no confusion on where to find the next installment. _ can't wait to see robin in action in the next chapter and how the story differs from the original cannon.
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
boy was this a long bugger. XD great chapter and looking forward to having red/robin take a most active role in the story. can't wait to see what kind of game world she'll end up in in the next chapter. :) can't wait for you next update. just wondering though, is this going to be redXdoctor or a redXjack fic?