Reviews for One's Closeness
Sumary chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
Whoaaaaa waiittt? what about deis dad? :o did i miss some part? last time he tied to rape dei..ah well..nvm..
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Same trick when Deidara was pissed by Sasori.,, -THUMBS UP- GD WORK, DEIDEI, YOUR HARD WORK PAID OFF
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
LOLZZZZZZ! -laughs to drools-
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Did Deidara had a pervious boyfriend? Lemme guess...'Tachi?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Kiss at first sight...isn't that too fast? I could accept it if it was just a chapter (one-shot)
SakuraVocal chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice start! I like how Sasori's acting :D But somehow I feel that the plot's a tad too fast? Giving Dei-chan a surname like 'Kusuru' sounds a bit weird. Not complaining though :3

And to that comment down there

Dear Scared Homeroom Neighboor,

Puh-leaze! I bet you didn't even bothered to read this. Because if you did, then you'll never miss
that warning in bold letters. And your -
"Why would that guy kiss that kid randomly? It makes no frigging sense."
It's YAOI, it doesn't have to make sense. At least not to someone like you.
If you didn't know, a story no matter how long or short, takes time, time and more time to write. You
should thank the author, for gods sake.
Why would there BE a straight love interest in yaoi? Though there will be, sometimes. You'll have to flip
through words and words of yaoi before reaching the 'straight-love-interest' flag.
Don't waste your time and just go to some hentai site if that's your thing.

Sincerely, The Snail Living In Your Garden
P.S. You're uptight.
Concerned Girl chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Dear, Haden
Your first story makes me abit confused. Why would that guy kiss that kid randomly? It makes no frigging sense. Maybe take more time to write it? And how about including a STRAIGHT love interest!
Sincerely, Scared Homeroom Neighboor.
P.S. You're gross.
KiraSasoDei chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! Please write more Haden. I check this story literally everyday to see if u have written any more chapters. Um... sorry I just love your stories so much. It makes me so happy! I'd like to see more chapters if u can write more. So please write more. See Ya!
DeeaE chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
buhhahahahahahahahha

eien needs hes beauty sleep while danna needs some loving
Chillybean chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Tongue piercings are sexy You should really write a scene with that involved...

And I sense the beginnings of a plot twist! Damn them laws.
AkumaNoDanna chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
*CRYING* I WANT THAT OUTFIT! (except for the belly button piercing...) geezus, it's too cool. T-T

LOL 'Better start saving.' There were many more, but this is what i remember atm x3

Is 'arse-hole' politer than 'asshole' ? o.0

'You smell like sex' xD LOL

totally worth the wait.

ok, idk what else to say. I really liked this chap

OH RIGHT. The layout is much better than the collab chap! I TOLD you you were improving x3

Buuuut, mind this:

"I do not know," she said.

not

"I do not know." She said.

also, it's 'could have' not 'could of'. Just need to keep reminding you.

Ok, ok, i'm off to bed

wait. wtf. my sheets are gone. WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SHEETS? no seriously, what the actual fuck. lol. i need to find some new ones from the closet.

G'night

(wippy, this turned out kinda long... and full of irrelevant info xD)
LittleBrat1718 chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
Wow you're such a good the Story is fantastic love it One of the best i've ever read ( and I read a lot XD)
DeeaE chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
ku ku ku

my nose is still bleeeding but you're the best
yaoi zelda chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
lml some parts reminds me of my story its good especially the part where dei got jelous!
Zicova chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
i love your sasodei storys! you always make the relationship between them so realistic,even though there just words you can really see how much they love eachother. you truely are a gifted writer -
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »