Reviews for Reverse Psychology
incandescens chapter 5 . 1/9/2003
Cute, she giggles. Very cute. Nice ending.

("Sanzou, my group has decided on a Make Love Not War policy." (pause) "Why are you running away?")
Kanzeon chapter 5 . 1/9/2003
Fufufufu . . . Go Hakuryuu!

Yes, skinny looks good on them. Glad that the air quality in Fanfic Land was improved, ever so slightly, for a day or two . . .

*thinks Very Bad Thoughts about the bit about Sanzo needing more meat on him*

(So, if I were to say "When are you going to finish 'And Time Again'" the next time I see you guys, will it come true too? *bats non-existent eyelashes innocently*)
Yamamoto Kou chapter 4 . 11/26/2002
Can you please finish this. I've been waiting for over a few months already. Pretty please.
DragonBloodRoseaol.com chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
LOL THAT was so funny! I was just commenting on how different they are from the original too...
Ashti chapter 4 . 10/6/2002
You know.. They say that too much randomness can kill a person..

But apparently, I haven't reached my quota for the day yet _

Lol! Your muse is Evil.. I think I like her/it/him..

Ja ne! And arigatou and stuff and oooOOOOooooh, more fics..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Ahhhh! *falls over laughing*

Great fic.
Naori chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
that was so *bleeping* funny! laughed all the way through it, thanks for a wonderful fic!
Naoko Kensaku chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
super-smiley chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Is Hakkai really a pig in the original? Gosh... I wouldn't be too excited buying or reading that...whatta complete opposite...
Draconsis chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
*falls off chair laughing*
Chibi-saru chapter 4 . 7/14/2002
Absolutely hilarious. If I hadn't read this real late at night and with my family asleep, my laughter would have echoed up and down the block. As it was, it was a strained and quiet chuckle that is extremely painful. Please, let the region be VERY VERY BIG. I wanna read much more. _v
Ami Angel chapter 4 . 6/18/2002
really funny story! please hurry and get the rest out so everyone can enjoy it!
nightcat82 chapter 4 . 6/18/2002
*evil grin* i like the Warning thing on Kougaji! lol! Ah...the dragon have all the fun ne? ha ha ha ha ah! XD Keep hem comming! and GO Sf GO! ya're the coolest! XD
yoong chapter 4 . 6/8/2002
You took things easy! Why don't Kougaiji and Sanzo get a compromise like this in the manga? No wonder, they would make a happy ending to the story! Toilet paperKyomon, he he he *grining then snickering and quickly turn into a fit of giggles*
Lina chapter 4 . 6/7/2002
"Blast. Don't you youkai have any decent toilet paper?" *laughs* Sf, how DO you come with this stuff? It must be that muse powered by hazelnut coffee. Where can I get myself one of those?
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »