Reviews for Reverse Psychology
NoName2014 chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
Oh, this chapter was just too funny! Especially the stepmother and copy part.
Rabid and the Wolf chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
Write more soon! This is very funny!
Kanzeon chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
Heheh . . . Bring on the sheep!

As we say around here, you're good at smoking . . . much to the consternation of Sanzo and co.
Cairis Rin chapter 3 . 6/3/2002
You never cease to amaze me with your incredible wit and talent! I'm still chuckling over it all, and I'm sure what ever you and your muse come up with next will be just as hilarious! The guys don't stand a chance! :)
Hari Koen chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
Aaaawwwww...you're sooooo cruel to poor Sanzo! But I still LOVE IT! I hope you come up with more ideas and finish the story.
Rabid and the Wolf chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
I don't really know much about Saiyuki but the story caught the personalitys really well! Write more!
Cookiex10 chapter 3 . 5/31/2002
oh geez i was positivly cackling reading this fic. sheep sound good.
Kat chapter 3 . 5/31/2002
You should tell people scary things like that Cartoon network. after I finished I was going to call up and complain. Write more Kay?

Ja ne

Kat
nightcat82 chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
My...Let me tell you MY feelings on thoese Barney song...They're sick! If i ever hear that again from my next door childern of my cousin i'll kill myself! O_O'' ops...i'm seppose to comment...Funny fic! Kawaii Chibiness, mean Hakkai and a horrible Sanzo who know how to smile! XD faster! We need to know what will happend next! SF-chan! keep working! *shaking SF-chan*
nightcat82 chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
OMG! Sanzo is smilling? O_O''''' i'm sure this is a mistake ne? he he he! GO GO MUSE! Ya're the one! Pissed Sanzo off! XD Love ya fic! SF-chan! GO GO Sf-chan!
Ryu-Chibi chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
Oh please please please continue! It! It's sooo funny! Please finnish it. Please! .s
Lilian chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
Yay! I so love chibi Sanzo armed to the fang with Very-Nasty-grin! Write more!
Kanzeon chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
You turned Gojyo into a chibi! Shi'ne! Oh wait, you turned everyone except Hakkai into a chibi . . . Aren't they *kawaii*? And he kicked the youkai in the shin . . . *laughs self silly*
Lilian chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
Your Muse has got to be the best non-original Saiyuki character to appear in a Saiyuki fic! Oh, and can we have some more Very-Nasty-Postively-Feral Smiles from Sanzo? Pretty Please?
Ionia Metallium-Greywers chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Oooooh...I can imagine how pissed off they would be...Cuz I can imagine how pissed off I'D be. Write more!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »