Reviews for Reverse Psychology
lunix chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Ha. Ha. Ha. This is hilarious. Continue please. I needed a real good laugh and I got it. Thanx!
ReySolo chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Cheese, this is a funny fic! :) I'm pretty sure Sanzo has smiled in the show, though, that one time... ::checks DVDs:: Okay, nevermind. At the end of episode 38, he does actually look *happy*, but I guess it's not quite a smile... :)

I like that the aroma of hazelnut coffee is smelled whenever The Muse is around... Your Muse is quite an interesting character, you know that?

*Why* Paradise Raiders, *why*? Could they possibly think of a worse *bleep*ing name? Huh?

Okay, end rant. 'Tis a good fic. Keep going!
Kanzeon chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
*sitting in fromt of the comp and grinning her ass off*

That bit with Sanzo trying to smile was priceless!

*has a random thought*

Obi-Wan: You will give up on wenching, drinking and smoking, and go home to rethink your-

Gojyo: Who the heck do you think you are? Some kind of Jedi or something?

*end of random thought*

Argh, Star Wars on the brain . . .

(I *like* oolong cha . . .)
Truth3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
*waits patiently to see if Sanzo will give himself a coronary before the end of chapter 2*
Ionia Metallium-Greywers chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Ooooooh...Very interesting. Continue! I wonder what would happen if Sanzo DID get his hair shaved off...
Wings chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Ha ha ha That was hilarious! More. More. I want MORE!
ange chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
This was hilarious! 'tbc'? Whyyyyyy?

Mesa wants more. ;p
Shella chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
This is soooo funny, it hurts! Hahahahahahaha! ;;;; Please continue as soon as possible, I'm also wondering when are you going to update your other stories as well such as "The wonderful world of Saiyuki" and "And Time Again"? Well, keep up the good work and keep the laughs coming!
nightcat82 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
My god! SF-chan! Ya did it again! Ya made kitty laugh her head off like hell! Cool! They will be on cartoon network? hahahahaha i'm sure Sanzo will kill even more in there! lol! Keep fic comming! _ love ya fic as always!
Lina chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Haha, lol, this was *bleep*ing funny! _ Finally the Muse makes the real appearance.
Kanzeon chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
And there's that bit about the original Sanzo crying every two pages and getting chased by female youkai . . . Ahahaha-this fic is precious! But I'd go for Goku being Sun Wukong again-I'm a monkey (as in born in the Year of) and the lack of a cool Handsome Monkey King irks me sometimes . . . (Eh, Saiyuki is Saiyuki and Xi You Ji is Xi You Ji-I can't mix them up, otherwise I'll short-circuit every time I read doujinshi.)

Cartoon . . . Network? Nice and . . . clean?

Arghhhh! *runs and clutches her definitely un-PC fansubs* sf, you're kidding, right? Tell me you're kidding . . . They already cleaned out so much from the manga for the anime. (And don't forget that we don't get all the swear words in Chinese either because it's waaayyyy too polite a language.)
toes chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
*rotfl*

*srotfl*

sf and muse: *sweatdrop*

good one! gosh, I think this is my favourite of your fics. damn funny. ...oops.

yes, me nice. *bares teeth*

I like your idea. It goes 'RAR'. Reminds me of Runty. *Runty beams. He asks if he is allowed to chomp on you.*

toes: *major sweatdrop* I don't know him. Honest. *edges away*

a sign of affection? right. I really really believe you. And if you ever use that on me...

and the four guys on one horse... *face scrunches up with laughter*

and hey! _your_ muse thwapped goku on the head. You said there would be no violence! and I'm not going to comment on the 'you suck' part. :P

Let's all hope that more ideas will bite you on the *bleep*!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5