Reviews for Once a Day
JustARandomDude chapter 1 . 6/26
2 words: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
CUTE!
cat chapter 46 . 5/8
So I have no idea how I've managed to miss this lovely fic all these years but I spent the last two days enjoying every chapter! I really like your writing style and enjoy the character's interactions with one another.
dootadoot chapter 46 . 4/29
Their dynamic as friends is always a fun push and pull!
dootadoot chapter 45 . 4/29
That was a little depressing. I assume that either Quatre and Duo weren't invited or they are amount the dead. Otherwise they'd both have joined the conversation.
dootadoot chapter 44 . 4/29
I'm late to this party but darn, that was friggin fantastic.
virihu chapter 46 . 4/16
It's nice to see this get updated. :)
abysmal2218 chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww!
Katie Yuy chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
Aww! That was a sweet one :)
bbybear85 chapter 39 . 8/5/2012
It's been a while, hasn't it? Thanks for the good reads. Ever in character. Ever baiting. I love it. ;-) It was just the treat to fill my insomnia while hubby works nights.

-Bear
StormyMonday chapter 39 . 8/3/2012
Can't blame Heero for not wanting to be around a bunch of stuffy high class types, especially when they look down on others. Yay for another fantastic update! :)
abysmal2218 chapter 37 . 8/2/2012
AHHH! pulling weeds sucks! I feel for Duo.
Loved this
MEKbookworm chapter 36 . 6/19/2012
Love that Relena actually managed to land a paintball on the 'Perfect Soldier' ;).

"Great, I've gotten my ass kicked by a pacifist" lol that line was hilarious.
Waterlilies chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Oh the joys of being a hypochondriac. I loved the part where Wufei rolled his eyes and said a quick prayer in Chinese. I simply loved this drabble, since it reminds me of what I see at work. Nice job again.
Waterlilies chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Started to read your drabbles, and I can't stop laughing with this one. You capture each word, and at the same time, keep Heero and Relena in character throughout. Great job.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »