Reviews for Once a Day
abysmal2218 chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
Katie Yuy chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
Aww! That was a sweet one :)
bbybear85 chapter 39 . 8/5/2012
It's been a while, hasn't it? Thanks for the good reads. Ever in character. Ever baiting. I love it. ;-) It was just the treat to fill my insomnia while hubby works nights.

StormyMonday chapter 39 . 8/3/2012
Can't blame Heero for not wanting to be around a bunch of stuffy high class types, especially when they look down on others. Yay for another fantastic update! :)
abysmal2218 chapter 37 . 8/2/2012
AHHH! pulling weeds sucks! I feel for Duo.
Loved this
MEKbookworm chapter 36 . 6/19/2012
Love that Relena actually managed to land a paintball on the 'Perfect Soldier' ;).

"Great, I've gotten my ass kicked by a pacifist" lol that line was hilarious.
Waterlilies chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Oh the joys of being a hypochondriac. I loved the part where Wufei rolled his eyes and said a quick prayer in Chinese. I simply loved this drabble, since it reminds me of what I see at work. Nice job again.
Waterlilies chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Started to read your drabbles, and I can't stop laughing with this one. You capture each word, and at the same time, keep Heero and Relena in character throughout. Great job.
Saffron Blade chapter 36 . 6/9/2012
I really like how you easily switch between a light-hearted narration and a heavier narration. The use of both gives your version of the characters a well-roundedness and sustained continuity between the chapters. It's wonderfully easy to read and enjoy.

I'll be looking forward to the next installment!

StormyMonday chapter 36 . 5/20/2012
Ah, how happy was I to see updates to this in my inbox today! Thank you for updating, this really made my day. :D
Katie Yuy chapter 36 . 5/20/2012
"If I had surrendered and asked nicely, would you have slept with me?" HA! I love that line! I'm glad you remembered this one about the paintballs. Funny stuff :) I love your little one shots :)
AndrewsRedSweater chapter 36 . 5/20/2012
Thank you for updating! This story makes me so happy! :)
StormyMonday chapter 33 . 4/29/2012
Finally managed to get to this latest chapter. I know it's not much of a proper review, but I just want to reiterate how much I am loving all these little insights, and will be looking forward to more. :)
StormyMonday chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Oh my... As an unapologetic 2xR fan, I really enjoyed this. 2xR is actually my second favorite pairing after 1xR. Thank you for making my evening. :D
StormyMonday chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
It's not often I venture into this category despite my love for Gundam Wing, but I am so happy I found you. This chapter made me laugh so hard! :D Ok, off to read more! _
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »