Reviews for The Misadventures of Weapons
ZtheSOI chapter 10 . 3/14
lol this story's funny
update please?
Ironsling chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Aww this sooo sweet I luv it!
Catz chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Homestuck thirteenth birthday. Am I right?
LOL. Love it!
Hero's Guide chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Update! Please!
ID53 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
MAKE A CHAPTER WHEN THEY GO TO AN AMUSMENT PARK!

because:

A)Fi and Ghirahim learn the many exciting ways of
the waterslide!

B)Demise can see Hylia in a bikini.

and C)JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE POWER!
Shadow of the Blade chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Uhhh...Fi's theme lyrics were made by a girl on youtube named ootfreak1.
Thanks!
Good job!
Shadow of the Blade chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Awwwww! I like this!
SamZelda chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Pahahahaa!
I love it!
Because I'm on my phone, I can't see if its completed or not but I seriously hope it isn't! I love this story and I want you to write more!
Lil' Miss Wise chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
SONG OF STORMS! yay!
Iubire chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Yay, you used my idea! - LOLZ Demise has a Kikwi teddy bear and pink pajamas
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
song of storms epona's song
Pyro-Link chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesome job! I very much enjoyed your interpretations of both Ghirahim and Fi, as well of Din and Faron. Cute plot and excellent job on keeping the reader guessing on the 'demons'. At first I thought that they were the ice Keese, so you can imagine my surprise when it turned out to be the Blessed Butterflies!

Critique-wise, I think that you have a good balance of dialogue and description. The pace and timing is also great. There were some parts that I found a little confusing as to who was talking, particularly when, let's say, Character A's actions or description came directly after Character B's dialogue and then, (after a line break), Character B spoke. I do this a lot of the time, so I get where you're coming from, but maybe try to make it a little more clearer by adding a dialogue tag or description matching the character. Additionally, there were some sentences that I understood what you were saying but they were a little awkwardly phrased - these can be fixed easily by saying them out loud. :)

Wow, sorry for such a long review. I hope I made some sense.

Oh, and also: "I tried to slay a demon, but it turned out to be a butterfly." has to be one of my FAVORITE LINES EVER! I laughed so hard!
Iubire chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Song of Healing (der), Zelda's lullaby, Epona's Song, and Minuet of Forest. Hope that helps.
Zora Princess chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Final exams, gotta hate 'em. It's just impossible to like Finals. I liked this, and I hope it doesn't take so long for the next chapter!

See ya- Zora
Iubire chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Okay,so apparently you can only review once a chapter. That sucks. Well, i just wanted to tell you to UPDATE! Please? :3