Reviews for Wading in the Waters at Senna Rock
I love this
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great job on this. 3
angelshoes021 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Just wanted to say I love this fic! Such a good idea for a story. I hope you update it soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
interesting idea, very enjoyable fic.
S1r3h chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I love the update!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Update soon!
feibre chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Love it! Very different and quirky, which I like.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Just wanted to say - I love this story! It's so fun reading Xander and Buffy trying to get in to this community without coming across like they're really, really strange.
ncisduckie chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
OMGOSH! How did i not notice the update until a day later! I apologize! I was giddy the entire time i read this and enjoyed every part of this! I loved how you chose a well known country artist! I love that song! :D Can't wait till next time ;D
S1r3h chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Aahh! I loved the Spike and Buffy dance.
Keep updating!
S1r3h chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
LOL!
Spike probably thinks CA people are crazy now.
Please update soon!
ncisduckie chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Oh-my gosh! I can't wait! And the new review pox is soo cool! It's a new improvement! Anyway, back to the story: an't wait for the dance! :D Update ASAP, please
S1r3h chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Just found this story!

Can't wait for more!

Please update soon!
ginar369 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Okay so its fine for Xander to go around smiling and whistling dixie because Anya (Annelee) is alive. But Buffy can't be happy about Spike being alive? Why'd he bother to call her? If this is the reaction he is going to have? Xander you're an idiot.
ncisduckie chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
I am going to make this brief due to the fact I'm using a phone o.O anyway: WOW
ginar369 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I don't know if you are planning on this being a Xander and Anya romance and a Buffy and Spike romance but if you are I love the set up. For once Spike isn't the poor love sick fool, Buffy is. So she is going to have to win him not the other way around. And Xander is going to have to prove himself this time.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »