Reviews for Mysterious Unwanted Love
ChiBlockersMoon chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
;}

-Zairra Moon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
just continue where dia disguises
KUKAIxAMU chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
KOOL I LOVE THIS AWESTRASTIC BOOK
WhiteRoseAngel13 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
OwO this is so good Anya! Sorry for not reviewing lately ive been preocupide...i spelled that wrong -_-"...Any who good job i like the story so farw!
Jaz-147 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
pls upload soon.
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Primrose Everdeen! LOL hunger games r awesome! So is ur name. Happy hungergames and may the odds forever be in ur favor.
Rei Star chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
no problem glad i could help :]
AmuxIkuto foeva chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Hi! Good story so far!
Your Hopeless Romanticist chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Interesting plot line... However, I know you are new here and this is your first Fanfic, but I'm sorry to say that you have two little problems here. Now, don't get me wrong, I like what is coming up, but it's just the way this story is written. It's pretty hard to read for me.

Firstly, lyrics of songs are not aloud here on this website even if you do use a disclaimer. This could easily be reported and deleted. I suggest that you create your own lyrics and such because we wouldn't want your work to get deleted do we?

Secondly, the way you set up your dialogue is wrong. Whenever someone new is talking, you should make a new line. It will make the story look a way lot cleaner and such.

Other than that, your grammar is solid and the plot is very interesting. I really like it, so I hope that you update very soon.

-Colly

P.S. Feel free to PM me for a response or anything else. :)
WhiteRoseAngel13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Good chapter!please write more!

You did better then my first fanfic!

P.s And always stay cofident in your writing abilities!

cuse to me your writing abilities are beyond good!

That is my honest opinion.
Twins of the Earth chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Uh, Anya...I can't drive yet...-_- lol! And I see boyfriend's in here too. Anyway, love the story so far! Put the next chapter up! And don't forget about our Charas I put in my story, that is if you want to keep the. :)