Reviews for Heaven And I Wept Together
WallnutShadow chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
The like button on facebook is very convenient. I definitely like this story, but it is hard to always think of what to comment. It was dreamlike, yet realistic... But that sounds cheesy. Lol. Perhaps if it had ended with Lily just walking away it would have had more of an impact, but I can't deny I always like the ones where Lily and Teddy get together.

So is your name really Lily? Mine actually is. :-)
Atifah chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Beautiful 3
wild-and-whirling-words chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was simply stunning - I am sorry that this is going to be such a good review when this is such an amazing piece of writing but the word "stunning" sums it up so perfectly. Never stop writing because this is beautiful :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
...woah. That was sweet! :D I love TeddyLily. :) never imagined her as a dancer, but someone in NextGen definitely is. Good midnight writing lol.

Once again, not releasing scores but it's recorded. :) good job! D
backtohogwarts chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow! The imagery used in this is truly stunning. I loved the use of second person and I intend to read your other stories sometime soon. :)
homeathogwarts chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Them dancing seemed a tad cliche, but it wasn't overly so. Overall, I liked it.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
wow I'm totally blown away and usually I'm a big critic of Teddy/Lily writing becuse I love them so much. and you made this perfect and did justice to everyone.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh my gosh, this was amazing! Just... perfect! I can't believe you actually managed to fit the actual verse in there! Amazing!

I loved how you portrayed Lily as the moon and Victoire as the sun (and I especially like how Teddy chose Luna in the end).

This story was fantastic!