Reviews for Baby Blogger Blues
Kiriahtan chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is the first fic of Newsflesh I read and... I really liked it. It's sort, yes, but it's cute, sad, and full of feelings. I can imagine it perfectly like a part of Feed, even if Riley -I love that name- is an OC I can believe she's living in the Rising world and she's reading Georgia's all entries and support hers last try. In conclusion... great and amazing fic. And fav, of course.

(I'm not entirely sure about my english so I'm sorry if there's any mistake)
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
These chapters that you've posted are really fun. I'm really interested to see what other differing blog personalities are coming, because you've managed to write three very distinctive people and styles so far.

Not to mention, I like how everything is tying together to talk about the Masons and what happened near the end of "Feed". Overall, really well-done!
TheByronicMan chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Good job on giving each of the bloggers so far a different point of view and a different tone to their writing. I would particularly be interested to see the blogger from Chapter 3 spun off into a story.
Antoin chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
This is a really brilliant idea, I can't wait to see how you continue it, should you do so. (hint: you really should) I'd love to get to know these characters more, whether through subsequent blog entries or a story of their own.
Bruteaous chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Nice Read :]
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
In this it cause that's against the rules: you have to add more with more takes on what happened and people's points of view. :]